NNPC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal. Click here to see the requirements and how to apply for the 2023/2024 NNPC recruitment. www.careers.nnpcgroup.com.
NNPC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Portal
Entry Requirements for NNPC Recruitment
- Applicants must be willing to work under pressure.
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Candidates with a bad criminal record excluding road traffic offenses will not be accepted to work with this agency
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication skills
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- Interested applicants must have completed NYSC or have an NYSC exemption
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- HND, B.Sc, NCE, or an OND certificate in any related field, and from a recognized University
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically, and mentally fit
- Applicants interested in the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation recruitment must not be older than 30 years at the time of application for Graduate Trainees
- Applicants applying for the Experience Hire should not be more than 45 years of age
- Applicants applying for the Experience Hire must have not less than 6 years of relevant work experience
You are one step away from being among the NNPC shortlisted candidates if you satisfy all the above requirements. See how to apply for the recruitment exercise below.
See also –
How to Apply for the NNPC Recruitment 2023/2024
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the NNPC application portal at nnpcgroup.com
- Access employment (Career) section page
- Choose between the Graduate Trainees or Experienced Hires
- Click on the available vacancies
- Read and follow the instructions carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Verify all your information
- Submit your application
Once successful, your name will appear on the NNPC shortlist and you will be contacted via your registered e-mail address and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.