Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies 2023/2024 – Applications are invited from all interested persons to study in the institution. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application window, and how to apply.
This scholarship covers the tuition fee of $25000 for the complete period of research study.
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): Penn State Great Valley
- Study in: USA
- Courses Offered: Entrepreneurial Studies
- Program Period: One year
- Deadline: June 01, 2023
Musser Fellowship provide a stipend of up to USD 25,000.
READ ALSO – U.S. Bank Personal loans 2023/2024 – Apply Here
To be eligible for Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Candidates applying must be formally admitted to a campus-based graduate program at Penn State Great Valley.
- Candidates must accept the award within two weeks of notification.
- Applicants must enroll in and complete at least four graduate courses (12 credits) in each semester of the award.
- Must maintain at least a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 during the award period.
- Applicants of Warren V.
- Must work alongside a mentor based on academic and career goals.
- Applicants must take part in the annual campus event for scholarship recipients and donors.
How to Apply for Musser Fellowship?
Please follow the following instructions to apply for Musser Fellowship in Entrepreneurial Studies
- Complete the application
- Upload the following:
- Your resume
- An essay describing educational plans, career objectives, and entrepreneurial experience
- Contact information for two references
To know more about Musser Fellowship, please visit the official website: