Mecer Consulting Limited Job Recruitment | Date, Salary & How to Apply. Below are all the information you need in order to successfully apply for this Job.
Mecer Consulting Limited provides business and management, consulting, general training etc. We are a world class Human Capital Development and Business Growth Re-engineering firm. Our services include, but not limited to: Workforce Development – ISO (QMS, EMS, FSMS, ITMS, MDQMS and all other quality certification) Implementation and Audit.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Purchasing and Supply Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Develop and implement purchasing strategies that are aligned with company objectives.
- Identify potential suppliers and conduct negotiations to obtain the best terms and conditions for our company.
- Manage vendor relationships, including resolving any disputes or issues that may arise.
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels, and develop inventory control procedures.
- Develop and maintain a purchasing database and reporting system.
- Provide regular reports on purchasing activity and performance to management.
- Review and analyze purchase requisitions to ensure that they meet company requirements.
- Prepare and issue purchase orders, and follow up on deliveries to ensure timely receipt of goods and services.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, Economics or a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel and Word.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- At least 3 years of experience in purchasing and supply chain management.
- Strong negotiation skills and the ability to build effective relationships with suppliers.
How to Apply for Mecer Consulting Limited Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail