STEAM Empowerment Foundation Job Recruitment | SEF , How to Apply. Below are the requirements and how to apply for Research And Training Executive at STEAM Empowerment Foundation (SEF).
STEAM Empowerment Foundation Job Recruitment
STEAM Empowerment Foundation (SEF) is a foundation established to empower African youths in STEAM education to become innovators and inventors to ignite a passion for STEAM education.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research and Training Executive
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Employment Type: Full time
- Delivers STEAM-oriented instruction (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Mathematics) through Project-Based Learning methods.
- Good grasps, knowledge, and understanding of core Science subjects.
- Research, develop and build a curriculum based on S.T.E.A.M (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art and Crafts, Mathematics)
- Teaches students to work collaboratively to solve problems and to think logically and creatively.
- Completes other duties as assigned. Maintains a strong, regular personal attendance record.
- Versatile, Passionate, and ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be committed and ready to work.
- Teach and empower children in STEAM subjects using hands-on modeling.
- Coordinates children, get children interested in the Science activities.
- Coordinates all STEAM school clubs, adequate documentation on all STEAM activities in schools
N50,000 – N100,000 / month.
How to Apply for STEAM Empowerment Foundation Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 20th April, 2023.