Armorsil West Africa Limited Recruitment for Account Assistant. Here are all the information you need to aid you in applying for Account Assistant at Armorsil West Africa Limited.
Armorsil West Africa Limited Recruitment
Armorsil West Africa is a subsidiary of Armorsil USA, a multinational manufacturer of specialty construction chemicals. Our aim is to meet the increasing needs of modern construction while producing and promoting products of the latest technology at affordable prices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Assistant
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Check out also:
- The Account Assistant will work hand-in-hand with the Accountant in preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Also to assist in other aspects, generate a summary of the current financial status by collecting information; and as well as preparing a Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss Statement, and other reports.
- Prepare, examine and analyse accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Prepare accounts and balance sheets, profit and loss accounts.
- Keep records of debit/ credit for all suppliers/ contractors and consultants.
- Allocation of funds to various departments as per budget provisions.
- Ensure requisitions approval and disbursement of all payments are being followed up with the Accountant.
- To perform administrative function of interfacing with the clients at the office on matters related to accounting transactions.
- Processing of payment receipts and invoices.
- Maintenance of Clients’ documents/files and ensure proper record keeping for all clients.
- Assist in computing taxes owed and preparing tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Checking of bills with respect to terms and conditions of contract/order.
- Preparing and submitting a periodical statement of accounts to the management.
- Ensure bank payments, PAYE and statutory payments are paid as at when due.
- To attend to all cash flow.
- Follow up on the company’s debtor.
- Work on client management and documentation.
- OND in Accounting.
- 1 – 3years experience.
- Good Accuracy skills.
- Must be computer literate.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Should have basic knowledge of accounting procedures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Organisational skills.
How to Apply for
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the job title as subject of the mail
Application Deadline 15th April, 2023.