Alkanes Petroleum & Gas Limited Recruitment for Operations Officer. Below are the requirements and how to apply for Operations Officer at Alkanes Petroleum & Gas Limited
Alkanes Petroleum & Gas Limited Recruitment for Operations Officer
Alkanes Petroleum & Gas Limited is an indigenous Petroleum Marketing Company with head office based in Lagos, Nigeria; and operates in the downstream segment of the Oil & Gas Industry. We intermediate between Petroleum Refineries / Trading Companies and Petroleum Product Users in Sub – Saharan Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
Job Summary (Role Purpose Statement)
- The Operations Officer will support the operations team, gaining mastery of the entire functions and becoming an operations generalist.
- As a duty watch operations officer, you are responsible for monitoring vessels operations and responding to their needs and certain queries that may come up during operations.
- Prepare reports of all finished operational tasks and submit to the departmental head.
- In conjunction with the Procurement Supervisor, you are directly responsible for all procurements utilizing the best approach and protocols viz- identification of a minimum of 5 vendors for any item of procurement and identification of the best pricing for this item.
- Receive and review all requisitions for the purchase of all items or services (technical or non-technical), ensuring that they are properly approved and within budget.
- Create and maintain a data bases of all vendors for the different items that are regularly procured.
Store Keeper Functions:
- Be familiar with all the spare parts in our store rooms in Lagos.
- Ensure that all spare parts inventories are properly secured in safe custody and you must ensure that the relevant insurance for the store of inventory is done at all times.
Work with the compliance supervisor on the following:
- Monitoring, and Renewal of NIMASA, NSCDC, NUPRC & Other regulatory licenses and certification.
- Preparing documentation for Navy embarkation for our vessels, including administrative duties such as booking flight tickets and so on.
- Any other functions as may be communicated to you by your Departmental Head.
- Minimum Educational Qualification: a Good First Degree.
- 0 – 2 years’ experience in any field
- Ability to think on your feet
- Time management and planning skills.
- Computer Literate (Knowledge of Microsoft suites and other related software)
- Ability to multi-task
- Fair and Competitive Pay
- Health coverage
- Working in a progressive organization with a team of great minds.
How to Apply Alkanes Petroleum & Gas Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 10th May, 2023.