Leiden University Minerva Scholarship Fund for Study in Netherlands. Applications are invited from qualified candidates for Leiden University Minerva Scholarship. Below are the requirements and how to apply.
Leiden University Minerva Scholarship Fund
The Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation aims to provide scholarships for study and research projects within various fields of study. In particular, the MSF strives to fund exceptional and exclusive student projects, both in the Netherlands and abroad. The Minerva Scholarship Fund is an initiative of the Leiden Minerva Student Association.
About the Scholarship
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Leiden University, Netherland
Scholarship Type: Funded
Host Institution(s): Leiden University, Netherland
Scholarship Worth: €2000 & Research costs; international travel and living costs
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Bachelor & Masters
Nationality: International Students
Leiden University Minerva Scholarship for International Students
Since 2009, the Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation (MSF) has provided Leiden University students of all disciplines with scholarships for study and research projects. The MSF also strives to support exceptional student projects overseas.
Minerva Scholarship Fund Foundation (MSF) recognizes the following faculties for the scholarship awards:
Archaeology, Humanities, Medicine/LUMC, Governance and Global Affairs, Law, Social and Behavioural Sciences, Science, Interfacultair Centrum voor Lerarenopleiding, Onderwijsontwikkeling en Nascholing (ICLON)
Eligibility and Criteria Leiden University Minerva Scholarship Fund
To be eligible for Leiden University Minerva Scholarship Fund for International Students, you are expected to meet the following conditions:
- Applicants from all nationalities
- Applicants must enrol in full-time program
- Applicants are registered as a Bachelor or Master student at Leiden University.
- You do not need to be a member of L.S.V. Minerva.
- The application pertains to an exceptional or prestigious study or research project in the Netherlands or abroad.
- The project falls into one of the following categories: internship, study or research. PhD tracks and complete Master programmes are not eligible.
Application Procedures for Leiden University Minerva Scholarship Fund
Download an application form from www.minervascholarshipfund.com.
- Complete the form.
- Check you have all the required documents.
- Submit your complete application dossier to the address provided, before the deadline.
The allocation committee (consisting of Leiden lecturers from various disciples) will evaluate all applications on the basis of predetermined criteria. During the evaluation process, attention is given to the relevance of the research and how it will contribute to the advancement of academic knowledge. You will be informed (max.) one month after the application deadline whether you have been awarded a scholarship.
Application Deadline: April 15 and November 15, 2023