How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment | frsc.gov.ng Application Portal 2023/2024 – The application window is still open. Interested candidates are advised to follow the procedure below for successful application. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, and how to apply.
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment
FRSC intake process is divided into four (4) stages; first is application, second shortlisting, third screening and fourth training/employment.
This stage is where interested persons of the FRSC submit an application for the recruitment exercise via the online recruitment portal www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng.
After application have been submitted and the recruitment portal close, the FRSC would now review submitted applications and afterwards release the names of successful applicants.
Shortlisted candidates are subjected to further screening which is usually CBT base test and their academic credentials are also reviewed.
General Requirements for FRSC Recruitment 2023
- Prospective applicant must be a Nigerian
- He/she must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Applicant must also have a Bank Verification Number (BVN)
- Applicant must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Candidate applying should be between the age of 18 to 35 years for graduates
- Applicant must have either Degree, HND, OND, NCE, SSCE etc.
- Applicant should possess good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
How to Apply for Federal Road Safety Corps Recruitment 2023
- Go to FRSC job portal www.recruitment.frsc.gov.ng
- Login using your email address and password
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Scan and upload requirements document according to stipulated size
- Review the information you’ve filled
- Proceed to submit if your data is accurate
The documents you’re to scan and upload during application are:
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Professional Certificates
- First School Leaving Certificate
- WASC/SSCE or NECO
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Age Declaration
- LGA Identification
Immediately submission, a confirmation page will display which contains your application number, ensure you print it out or probably copy the application no.