FRSC Recruitment 2023 | FRSC Recruitment Closing Date | FRSC Recruitment Portal 2023 – This is to inform the general public that FRSC Recruitment 2023 is currently ongoing and this is to enable prospective workers to participate in the online application Portal. Applicants are advised to apply before the FRSC closing date.
FRSC Recruitment General Eligibility
- All applicants must fill in the application form provided on the website, upload passport and print out the application slip which would be used throughout the process of recruitment.
- Candidates shall be literate and must possess such educational qualifications as specified below for the position.
- A Shortlisted candidate must be certified physically and mentally fit for recruitment by a medical officer from a Government Hospital before final selection.
- All prospective candidates must be individuals with good character and must not have been convicted of any criminal offence save road traffic offence.
- All prospective candidates must be free from any kind of financial insolvency or bankruptcy.
- Candidates will be required to download two (2) referee forms to be filled by two (2) persons of reputable standing in the society.
Successful candidates will be required to fill further vetting forms.
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for further examination and interview.
Note: Candidate applying as Lawyer and Doctor must in addition to the first degree possess Professional Certificates in the relevant field
FRSC Height Requirements for Application
- Male: not less than 1.65 meters.
- Female: not less than 1.60 meters.
FRSC Age Requirements For Registration
- First category: not less than 20 years or more than 35 years.
Second and third categories: 30 years and not less than 18 years at the point of entry.
- Medical Doctors and Articulated Vehicle Drivers: 40 years will be considered.
- Birth Certificate and possess National Identity Number (NIN)
- Drivers License is required
- Computer literacy is an added advantage for all cadres.
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered and accepted at the time of recruitment cannot be presented subsequently for career progression in the Agency.
- Medically fit and must produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital.
- Medical and Allied professionals must possess current practicing licenses, while Lawyers must have been called to Bar.
- Use a personal email address and phone number when submitting applications online
How to Apply for FRSC Recruitment 2023 Application Form
To apply for FRSC Jobs, follow the steps below:
- Visit the FRSC website at www.frsc.gov.ng.
- Click on “Careers” and read the instructions carefully.
Careers on FRSC Website
- Then click on Apply Now to register.
- You will be redirected to the login page. New users are advised to click on the sign-up button.
FRSC Recruitment Login Page
- On the signup page, enter your name and email address in the required fields.
FRSC Recruitment Sign-up Page
- Check your email inbox for the confirmation email to set your desired password. Afterwards, proceed to log in.
Email Confirmation for FRSC Recruitment Application
- You will be redirected to the application page, where you will be able to fill out the form and ensure that all the required documents are uploaded, including 1. Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age. 2. Certificate of State of Origin. 3. Educational Certificates. 4. National Identity Card. 5. NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate. 6. Passport Photograph.
FRSC Recruitment Form
After submitting the form, applicants must print out their online generated slip.
Closing Date for FRSC Recruitment 2023
Six weeks after publication
Important Notice for FRSC Applicant
- Applicants are required to download and print their photo slips after completing their online application.
- Applicant must also download referee forms and have them completed by two reputable individuals in the society, as specified on the form, to be presented during the screening/interview.
FRSC Shortlisted Candidate
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for further examination and interview.
FRSC Screening Date
- Successful candidates will be required to fill out further vetting forms and will be subjected to random illicit drug use tests throughout their service in the Agency.
- Interview Date will be communicated to you
- Multiple applications will lead to disqualification
FRSC Recruitment Salary Structure
- Grade Level 8 Step 1 is ₦1,004,80: CONPASS + Rent Allowance | ₦888,956 + ₦115,849 = ₦1,004,805 (total annual salary). i.e ₦83,733 (monthly)
- Grade Level 8 Step 2 is ₦1,019,357 including all allowances.
Grade Level 7 Step 1 is ₦573,287.
Level 7 step 1 = CONPASS + Rent Allowance | ₦483,014 + ₦92,273.9 = ₦ 573,287 (total annual salary). i,e ₦44,773 (monthly)