Greenwich Trustees Limited Recruitment for Chief Financial Officer. Apply Now for Chief Financial Officer at Greenwich Trustees Limited. See the requirements and how to apply below.
Greenwich Trustees Limited Recruitment for Chief Financial Officer
Greenwich Trustees Limited, a member of the Greenwich Trust Group; one of Nigeria’s leading independent Investment Banking firm, commenced operations in year 2000 as Afribank Trustees & Asset Management Company LTD, a subsidiary of the then Afribank Nigeria PLC. We offer high-level professional services that combine Financial and Investment advice, Trusteeship, Retirement and Estate Planning all of which are offered through boutique products that have been tailored to meet our clients’ need.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer
Employment Type: Fulltime
- Responsible for planning, implementing, managing and running all finance activities of the company including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and
- Develops financial well-being of the organization by providing financial projections and accounting services; preparing growth plans; directing staff.
Duties & Responsibilities for Greenwich Trustees Limited Recruitment
- Monitor daily operations to ensure a free flow process, and also supervise the execution of daily tasks.
- Develop, support and maintain all financial accounting systems and ensure that they are compliant with IFRS, the Group’s accounting policy and other regulatory requirements.
- Review valuation of financial assets/ liabilities on a regular basis and proposes journals to state them in line with IFRS.
- Ensure that the consolidated financial statements and reports are prepared in accordance with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS), the Group accounting policies and other regulatory reporting requirements
- Supervision of cost and management accounting functions to ensure monthly trial balance and attendance schedules for completeness, accuracy and as a basis for other management reports.
- Act as an educator of the Bank and Group at large by providing necessary education/ enlightenment on IFRS and implementation of accounting policies
- Develop organization prospects by studying economic trends and revenue opportunities; projecting acquisition and expansion prospects; analyzing organization operations; identifying opportunities for improvement, cost reduction, and systems enhancement; accumulating capital to fund expansion
- Provide support to the GL control unit and ensure that all GLs report numbers that are in compliance with IFRS & the Group’s accounting policy and also assess the risk of the GLs that are not compliant.
- Provide support to the subsidiaries’ finance team and ensure that all reports prepared by them are in compliance with IFRS & the Group’s accounting policy and oversee their IFRS implementation.
- carry out in-depth financial analysis of the financial reports.
- Perform impact assessment of new IFRS & regulatory policies, proposed and final, and assist in their implementation
Greenwich Trustees Limited Recruitment
- Perform relevant ratio computations and advice management on their implications to the financial health of the Bank & Group. Benchmark these ratios against industry players and best standards
- Ensure that effective internal controls are adhere to and ensure compliance with applicable federal, state and local regulatory laws and rules for financial and tax reporting
- Provide support to the Bank and Group on Business intelligence, technical accounting issues and guidance on the financial implications of entering complex financial transactions
- Evaluate the finance division structure and team plan for continual improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness as well as provide individuals with professional and personal growth with emphasis on opportunities (where possible)
- Carryout financial control activities, involving provision of information on actual performance compared with plan and take step to reduce and prevent further negative variance.
- Annual accounts preparation and reports to ensure compliance with Statement of Nigeria Accounting Standard and Generally Acceptable Accounting Practice
Key Performance Indicators
- Effectiveness and efficiency at executing assigned tasks
- Minimal error rate in the course of performing assigned tasks
- Delivery of assigned tasks at the deadlines given
Work Experience & Education Requirements
- First Degree in Accounting or Finance.
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants of Nigeria.
- Minimum of 7 years cognate experience in the role of a Finance Manager in a commercial bank.
- Minimum of 12 years experience working in banking/financial services industry.
Key Competency List:
- Experience in strategic planning and execution.
- Good sense of responsibility.
- Ability to maintain focus.
- Good judgment to make financial decisions.
- Ability to set and manage priorities judiciously.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
Skill / Competencies:
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Attention to details.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Customer and client management skills.
- The ability to manage a varied and complex workload.
- Proven leadership and management skills.
- Ability to control large budgets.
- Strong relationship building and networking skills.
- Problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Must be a good team player.
- Must have good organizational and creative thinking skills.
How to Apply for Greenwich Trustees Limited Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail