Frazimex Engineering Limited Recruitment for Technical Safety Engineer. Here are the Salary, requirements and how too apply for Technical Safety Engineer at Frazimex Engineering Limited.
Recruitment at Frazimex Engineering Limited for Technical Safety Engineer
Frazimex Engineering Limited is a company set up to provide Engineering Design, Project Management and Consultancy services within the Oil and gas Industry. Frazimex has designed, procured and managed vital projects of various sizes and costs within and outside Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Safety Engineer
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement the principles of HSE management during FEED and EPC phases of the project.
- Provide input to, scribe and facilitate various technical safety studies/workshops (HEMP); HAZID,HAZOP, SIL, SAFOP etc.
- Maintain awareness of and provide advice on relevant new/emerging regulations and support consultation processes to ensure Company is well positioned to manage any impact.
- Provide advocacy in relation to technical safety improvements and deployment of new tools and techniques, to ensure good engineering practice is maintained.
- Initiate and administer internal and external audit activities as might be necessary in line with Company’s policy.
- Ensure that discipline engineering and design work is successfully delivered, and appropriate reviews are conducted.
- Carrying out appropriate discipline and inter-discipline checks, and reviews of engineering design work.
- Support the ’Goal Zero’ objective of the Company.
- Prepare tender specification, assist in bid evaluation and review vendor drawings and documents
- Carry out technical safety and risk assessment studies including Fire and Explosion Risk Assessment, Dispersion and Radiation modelling, and Quantitative Risk Assessment (QRA).
- Provide safety engineering advice and support for the project to ensure that risks to personnel and are reduced to a level that is As Low As Reasonably Practicable (ALARP).
- Responsible for the Management of safety critical elements and performance standards.
- Provide support to asset/project teams in relation to major accident hazards, safety critical elements and performance standards.
- Ensure that safety cases are prepared, developed and maintained to a consistently high standard, and that they reflect good industry practice.
- Provide advice to project and assets on the risk mitigation measures required for operations and integrity related technical safety issues.
- Perform any other tasks relevant to business goals as directed by Management.
Requirements (Education / Training / Experience)
- B.Eng / B.Tech
- Diploma/Certification in Process Safety Management
- M.Sc. is an added advantage
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in similar role
- Fire Protection Engineering such as Firewater and Foam System, Clean Agent System, Fire and Gas Mapping.
- Excellent usage of Engineering software such as PHAST, FRED, DETECT3D, PIPENET etc.
- Ability to read and interpret P&ID, PFD
- Design and Engineering Safety Reviews, Technical Safety Reviews (TSR) and Facility sitting & Layout reviews.
- Demonstrate good working knowledge of international safety, including process safety and loss prevention principles, standards and practices.
- Knowledge and Understanding of the following HEMP Studies/Workshop: HAZOP, HAZID, SIL, Bow-Tie, LOPA, SIMOP.
- Development of Risk Tolerability Criteria, HSE or Safety Cases (design, construction and operation), ALARP demonstration and COMAH reports.
- Knowledge and Understanding of Fire Safety Studies: Fire & Explosion Risk Assessment, Dispersion and Radiation Studies.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th April, 2023.