Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Job Recruitment for Marine Superintendent. Here are the requirements and how to apply for Marine Superintendent – Assurance at Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL)
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Job Recruitment
Deep Blue Energy Services Limited (DBESL) is a resource and solution management company that specializes in assisting international/Local companies in identifying Potential market opportunities, assisting with permits, sourcing highly skilled employees, bidding on and negotiating contracts and navigating the often complex political and policy environment of many sub Saharan African countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marine Superintendent – Assurance
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Contract
Category: Oil & Gas
Reports to Marine Assurance Manager
- Provide Marine expertise services as directed by the Marine Assurance Manager to all Company’s departments (GSR, Projects, ECP, Drilling, Production, General Services and HSE) concerning marine related activities
- Implement Affiliate Marine Assurance plan under direction of Marine Assurance Manager
- Assist with all marine auditing and inspection requirements, which includes auditing all types of offshore support vessels and shore based technical support organizations.
- Conduct OVID inspections in line with OCIMF protocol.
- Implement Dynamic Positioning (DP) system assurance for DP vessels.
- Implement Affiliate Marine fleet monitoring for HSE compliance and operational excellence through physical presence on board vessels while in service and in port.
- Coaching contractor personnel to introduce and maintain best practices in their operations.
- Assist with the development of marine procedures.
- Prepare and issue anomaly and incident reports.
- Propose anomaly corrective actions and monitor implementation.
- Provide technical feedback for Service Quality Meetings with Contractors.
- Class 1 Master or Chief Engineer Certificate (STCW95) for seagoing offshore support vessels or MODU’s
- 5 years’ experience as Chief Officer/Captain or 2nd Engineer/Chief Engineer on Offshore Vessels (AHTS, PSV, IMR) with DPO or DP technicians’ certificate.
- Proven record of achievement within marine operations.
- Languages: Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Valid OVID inspector accreditation will be an advantage
- Demonstrate personal commitment to the HSE Policy
- Maintain awareness of and ensure compliance with all relevant Statutory and Company HSE standards
In undertaking this role, the service holder will:
- Perform regular HSE meeting with contractors
- Be responsible for achievement of agreed objectives and corrective actions defined in contractor audit plan
- Participate in the incident investigation and follow-up (implementation of CTA conclusions)
- Adherence to HSE policy for all marine activities of the affiliate as well as marine operations
- Implementation of Marine Assurance Plan
- Technical supervision of marine activities.
- Ensure technical compliance with COMPANY standards.
How to Apply for Deep Blue Energy Services Limited Job Recruitment
Application Deadline 19th April, 2023.