First Bank Technology Academy 2.0 for Young Nigerian Graduates 2023/2024 – Applications are invited from all interested persons. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
First Bank of Nigeria Limited has announced the call for participation in the second edition of its FirstBank Technology Academy.
First Bank Technology Academy 2.0
Shortlisted candidates will be invited for interviews and assessments to gain entry into the Technology Academy in the coming weeks. FirstBank Technology Academy targets young and recent graduates with science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) backgrounds.
The technology enthusiasts will undergo a comprehensive and practical programme that will expose them to a wide array of cutting-edge technologies such as IT fundamentals, application support/development, cybersecurity and data science to strengthen their hands-on experience in digital technology.
The eligibility criteria for the FirstBank Technology Academy:
- Applicant must not be more than 27 years old.
- Applicant must be a graduate with STEM degree(s)
- Minimum academic qualification is Second Class Upper degree or its equivalent from institutions accredited by NUC or other regulatory bodies approved by government.
- Evidence of mandatory NYSC scheme/mandatory In-Country Post Graduate Service or Exemption Certificate.
READ ALSO – AIG-Imoukhuede Foundation Scholarship
Key Competencies and Attribute
Candidates who are interested in joining the FirstBank Technology Academy must have the under listed competencies:
- Knowledge of global Technology trends and developments
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Interpersonal and relationship management skills
- Self-driven and results-oriented
- Highly innovative with excellent problem-solving skills
- Good team player.
For More Information:
Application Closing Date
Application Deadline: August 11, 2023