Federal Ministry of Information Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal – Applications are invited from all interested persons. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application deadline, and how to apply.
The Federal Ministry of Works Recruitment 2023 is one of the most anticipated recruitment every Nigerian is waiting for. Here are all you need to know.
Requirements for Ministry of Information Recruitment 2023
To get appointment for any of the advertised positions, prospects are to possess the requirements below. Note that both ed
- Applicant must be a Kenyan Citizen
- He or she must have KCSE certificate
- Should possess a certificate of good conduct
- Must be medically and physically fit
- Candidate must have an acceptable means of identification like the National ID Card, Drivers License or International passport
- Candidate should have either Bachelor or Master degree in relevant field
- Candidates with vast knowledge and experience in relevant field have added advantage
- Candidate should be conversant with Constitution of Kenya and all the devolution laws
- Candidate should demonstrate thorough understanding of County development objectives and vision 2030
- Candidate should be a strategic thinker and result oriented
- Candidate should have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills
- Candidate should possess capacity to work under pressure to meet timelines
- Have ability to work in a multi-ethnic environment with sensitivity and respect for diversity
- Satisfies the requirements of Chapter Six of the constitution
- Candidate should demonstrate understand and commitment to the values and principles as outlined in articles 10 and 232 of the constitution of Kenya
- Candidate must be a computer literate
Shortlisted candidates shall be published on the Commission’s website and shall be requested to present the originals of the following documents during interview:
- National Identity Card
- Academic and Professional Certificates and transcripts
- Any other supporting documents and testimonials
- Clearances from the following bodies
- Kenya Revenue Authority
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission
- Higher Education Loans Board
- Any of the Registered Credit Reference Bureaus
- Directorate of Criminal Investigations (Police Clearance Certificate) and
- Recommendations from relevant professional bodies and associations.
How to apply for Ministry of Information Recruitment
Candidates may submit manual (hard copy) or electronic (online) applications.
All applications should be submitted together with detailed curriculum vitae, a copy of ID/Passport, copies of academic certificates, testimonials and any other relevant supporting documents.
Manual applications should be submitted in a sealed envelope clearly marked:
“Application for the position of ……..” and delivered to:
- The Secretary/CEO
- Public Service Commission
- 4th Floor, Commission House Off Harambee Avenue
- P. O. Box 30095-00100
Online applications may be submitted via email to email@example.com All applications should reach the Public Service Commission.
Federal Ministry of Works Recruitment Portal
All recruitment excises in the Federal Ministry of Works are conducted using the ministry’s recruitment portal on works.gov.ng or http://www.worksandhousing.gov.ng/ and all job vacancies are also announced through national dailies and National TV.