FCCPC Recruitment 2023/2024 – The Federal Competition and Consumer Protection Commission (FCCPC) is an agency of the Federal Republic of Nigeria charged with the mandate to safeguard the interest and well-being of consumers in Nigeria by providing redress to exploitation and other unfair practices against customers in the marketplace. They also eliminate anti-competitive practices that may distort competition or constitute an abuse of a dominant position of market power.
Read – NNPC Recruitment
Please, note that the FCCPC is currently not recruiting, but its recruitment exercise is around the corner. So, here we will show the requirements and the application processes, and also update you through this page once it opens the recruitment portal for 2023.
Read – NDLEA Recruitment Form
All those who are really interested in the FCCPC jobs are advised to carefully go through this guide as it would help them to submit their applications seamlessly on the recruitment portal as we wait patiently for the release of the FCCPC application form.
Note: recruitment into the federal competition and consumer protection commission is totally free. Kindly disregard any individual or website asking you to pay either for recruitment or placement.
Read – Federal Government Loans
- Applicants must be a Nigerian by birth.
- The minimum age is 20 years.
- National Identification Number (NIN) or other valid means of identification.
- Five (5) credits pass in SSCE, including Maths and English.
- B.Sc or HND obtained from a recognized higher Institution.
- Must have good communication and writing skills.
How to Apply for FCCPC Recruitment
Follow the steps below to apply for the Federal competition and consumer protection commission:
- Go to the FCCPC portal at www.fccpc.gov.ng.
- Create an account with your email.
- Login with your email and password.
- Complete the online application form.
- Upload your credentials.
- Submit your application.