Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form – online registration form link portal is open for interested and qualified applicants to apply and register online – see requirements and guideline.
Read – NDLEA Recruitment Form
The Bureau of Public Procurement jobs recruitment for 2023/2024 is currently ongoing, here I will provide information on BPP recruitment portal (www.bpp.gov.ng), steps on how to apply for BPP 2023/2024 recruitment form and requirements involves.
To shortlisted for BPP Jobs, you need to know the qualifications, requirements for applying for Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment.
Read – NNPC Recruitment
Requirements for Bureau of Public Procurement Recruitment Application Form 2023/2024
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND in any discipline from a recognized institution
- Applicants must not be above 35 years old
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution. National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
General Certificate of Education (Advanced Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.
How to apply for BPP Recruitment
To get started, visit www.bpp.gov.ng
Take note of the following information if you wish to be successful in getting employed by the Bureau of Public Procurement.
- Have all the necessary credentials
- Scan and Upload your Credentials on www.bpp.gov.ng
- BPP Recruitment shortlist will be published shortly after
- Don’t pay anyone who claims he can help you get a Job in BPP.