Database Administrator at Stanbic IBTC Bank | Apply Now. Below are the requuirements and how to apply for Database Stanbic IBTC Bank Job Recruitment.
Database Administrator at Stanbic IBTC Bank | Apply Now
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa’s financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Database Administrator
Job ID: 80411085_80330070
Location: Idejo Street, Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
Business Segment: Group Functions
- The Database Administrator is responsible for the day-to-day operations and maintenance of Databases.
- The Database Administrator carries out responsibilities in some or all of the following technical areas:
- Creating and maintaining all databases required for Production, Disaster Recovery, development and testing usage.
- Performs ongoing tuning of the database instances.
- Proactive Production Database monitoring across database platforms.
- Performing in conjunction with system administrators, the capacity planning required in creating and maintaining the various databases for the use of the Bank.
- Performs failover of databases as required for disaster recovery.
- Ensures space availability for database growth.
- Plans and implements backup and recovery of databases
- Setup and maintenance of online replication of data from Production to the DR environment
- Monitor and advise management on licensing issues while ensuring compliance with Oracle License agreements
Qualifications and Experience
- Candidates should possess a First Degree
- Minimum of 5 year post-qualification experience in a similar or related position.
- Professional certification in OCP, ITIL v3 required
- Developing Expertise
- Exploring Possibilities
- Generating Ideas
- Interacting with People
- Taking Action
- Database Administration
- Technical Analysis
- License Management
- IT Operations
- IT Systems
How to Apply Database Administrator at Stanbic IBTC Bank
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply