Lafarge Africa Plc Recruitment for Quality Control Coordinator. Apply Now for Quality Control Coordinator, A&C at Lafarge Africa Plc. See the Requirements and how to apply below.
Lafarge Africa Plc Recruitment for Quality Control Coordinator
Lafarge Africa Plc is a member of the LafargeHolcim Group – the biggest building and concrete solutions company in the world. It is a publicly quoted company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and serves Nigeria with a wide range of building and construction solutions designed to meet housing and construction needs from small projects like individual home buildings to major construction and infrastructure projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Quality Control Coordinator, A&C
Requisition ID: 1151
Location: Opebi, Lagos
- Coordinate quality control program at the plant and customer site to ensure materials and concrete are in compliance with quality plan and specifications / concrete standards, monitoring quality objectives, continuous improvement of QC in line with business management systems
- Ensure full compliance of the plant with Lafarge safety standards
- Regular VPC & BOG conduct in the plant and/or offices to assess H&S compliance, with documented report
- Concrete strength performance report monthly highlighting the Standard deviation, Cement Efficiency, Overdesign and Sampling frequency
- Mix optimization: carry out mix adjustment and trials with the aim of cost reduction.
- Close out customer complaints as soon as they arise (zero/month).
- Pro-active approach towards interaction between in-house departments within the plants.
- Engaging the customer on international standards as applicable in Lafarge requirements.
- Implement Integrated Management System in line ISO 9001:2015 and ISO 14001:2015
- Identification of materials/ carrying out trial tests for concrete
- Ensure all KPI’s are done and achieved as per QC Plan
- Other tasks as may be assigned from time to time by N+1
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Chemical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Chemistry or relevant course of study
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in concrete and cement preferably in Readymix operation
- Convincing verbal and written communication skill
- Excellent interpersonal skill
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task and work effectively as a team member with minimal supervision
- Ability to network effectively
- Excellent IT skills (Proficiency with MS Office packages
- Good knowledge of QA/QC in Readymix operation and concrete technology
- Knowledge of raw material and concrete standard including other relevant standard
- Site engagements and people management
- Ability to develop an anticipate plan to face challenges and complaints that may arise from customer
How to Apply for Lafarge Africa Plc Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply