Casava Microinsurance Limited Recruitment for Key Account Manager. Below are the requirements and how to apply for Key Account Manager at Casava Microinsurance Limited.
Casava Microinsurance Limited Recruitment
Casava, an Insurtech in the Nigerian space is reimagining how insurance should impact lives. Our vision is to make insurance commonplace for individuals and small businesses in Nigeria and across the continent. We are building the next-gen digital insurance for Africa, making insurance affordable, valuable, and convenient, powered by technology and behavioural economics. We incorporate trustworthy, transparent, innovative, pioneering, empathetic, and impactful values into our business model, product, work culture, and brand.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Key Account Manager
Job Type: Contractual
Job Timing(s): Monday to Friday Day shift
What We Are Looking For
We are looking for an experienced Key Account Manager to work with a growing, dynamic team focused on ensuring deep penetration of Casava’s innovative insurance products in the Abuja market and solidifying Casava’s relationship with current and potential regulators.
- Also, you will develop and drive strategic initiatives that would enhance and diversify business engagements for increased revenue and organisational development. You’ll collaborate with other team members to identify and map a game plan to develop new business partnership opportunities.
- You will also maintain and expand our current business partnerships.
- As our Abuja liaison and account manager, you will listen and understand our client’s needs, negotiate with key stakeholders and regulators, develop proposals, and close new opportunities.
The right candidate might have:
The best candidate for this role has in-depth knowledge of insurance, and financial service product sales, is a self-starter, takes ownership and is result oriented. Other expectations include:
- A Bachelor’s Degree.
- 5+ years working in sales, business development or project management
- All-around team player who is self-motivated, resourceful and imaginative –
- Presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working with NHIA/NAICOM would be an added advantage.
What We Offer:
- Culture: We create a culture based on empathy, excellence, integrity, innovation, and creativity.
- Career Progression: Not only do we offer exciting challenges to work on, but we also want you to grow with us. We invest in career development and training(s) to support your aspirations.
- Empowerment: We don’t believe in the traditional hierarchy and ensure everyone has a voice. We incorporate all perspectives into our plans, from open-door policies to collaborative processes.
- Flexibility: We are building a workplace that allows you to be you. For example, we are working hybrid, where 3 out of 5 days are remote to allow for a great work-life balance.
- Our Salary package is highly competitive in the market.
- We offer paid time off, office lunch for full-time employees, Health Insurance Come work for us We are at an early stage, so now is the perfect time to join if you enjoy building and the challenges that come with it — we are small, agile, and moving like a rocket.
How to Apply for Casava Microinsurance Limited Recruitment for Key Account Manager
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply