Bell Oil & Gas Limited Recruitment. Apply Now for Senior Business Development Executive at Bell Oil & Gas Limited Here.
Bell Oil & Gas Limited Recruitment | Salary & How to Apply
Bell Oil & Gas was incorporated in January 2002 and has experienced unprecedented growth in the Nigerian oil industry. The company is an independent oil services company which was formed and wholly-owned by Nigerians. We have quick access to international markets via our geographical spread and technology, together with access to international lines of credit Our vast experience cuts across several facets of the industry, together with affiliations with a number of reputable foreign companies. We are professional in applying this instinctive knowledge and experience to addressing your ongoing requirements efficiently and cost-effectively.
Bell Oil & Gas has the reach and means to deliver high quality products and services. We understand first hand, the complexities and issues facing our industry, together with a strong grounding of the Nigerian culture and ways of conducting business. We are able to respond swiftly to our clients’ requirements in a unique way.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Executive
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Overall Purpose of Job
- To assist with the attainment of company’s business growth objectives; articulating new business development opportunities in the upstream sector of the Oil and Gas Industry, assist with co-ordinating business development team activities, compiling bids and collecting projects data.
- In-depth understanding of BOG’s Business Development processes, products and services.
- Meet agreed sales target.
- Meet agreed targets spreading to BOG different product/services offering and achieve business generation target.
- Identify application areas on client sites and make appropriate proposals on the benefits and usage of products.
- Identify and recommend as most appropriate, technical assistance for key customers.
- Prospect for and acquire new and financially viable high-volume customers.
- Full understanding of the process.
- Ensure full payment for all supplies and services.
- Reconcile customers’ accounts and ensure proper documentation.
- Provide regular updates on plans and progress made.
- Demonstrate consistent business development success and target-driven achievement.
- Assist with co-ordination of BD team activities and reports
- Prepare and make effective product presentations to clients.
- Understand full working of Joint Venture partners and any new technology.
- Gather new intelligence for the preparation of reports, tenders and presentations that will win the company contracts in on-going and up-coming projects.
- Define strategy for relating with each customer group and create a Customer relationship Plan per group
- Collate client-specific intelligence and produce weekly reports.
- Interfacing with NAPIMS / NCDMB (where applicable) and follow up with submitted tenders on company products/services.
- Generate work orders, Request for Quotations (RFQs) and Purchase Orders (POs).
- Effectively manage each customer account to ensure sales targets are fully achieved.
- Collate and communicate business intelligence.
- Any other duty assigned from time to time.
- A good University Degree
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Sales/Business Development in the Upstream subsector of the oil and gas industry (a must)
- Intelligence gathering skills.
- Good working knowledge of the Nigerian Oil Industry (Upstream sector).
- Proven business contacts in the Upstream sector of Nigeria’s oil and gas industry.
- Proven account management experience in the Upstream sector of Nigeria’s Oil and Gas industry.
- Good written, presentation and oral communication skills.
- Proven experience of working with minimum supervision.
- Proven effective management of technical partner relationships.
- Strategic Marketing Skills
- Proven track record of winning businesses.
How to Apply for
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV as an attachment (not a link) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 5th May, 2023.