All Approved NYSC Senate List 2023 | How to Check- Batch A, B & C. We presents in this article the procedures you must follow to check your name on NYSC Senate List.
All Approved NYSC Senate List 2023
After your school upload the approved names during the year you will serve and go to camp, you will know your stream. All batches
- Go to NYSC Academic Board / Senate list portal at https://portal.nysc.org.ng/nysc2/VerifySenateLists.aspx to start your online registration.
- On the NYSC senate list portal, Select your University, Polytechnic or College.
- Supply your Matriculation Number and Surname in the required columns.
- Select your date of birth.
- Finally, click the ‘SEARCH’ button to access your status.
If your name is yet to be uploaded on the portal, your school might still be in the process of uploading. So you can keep checking back. Any complaint should be directed to your institution without delay.
Is NYSC Senate List 2023 out?
NYSC Registration Tips for Prospective Corps Members
- Fresh Registration link: for first-time registrants
- Revalidation link: for previously mobilized but didn’t attend Orientation Camp
- Incomplete previous registration: log in with previous Username and Password, don’t create a new account
- Avoid proxy thumbprint
- Upload clear passport photo, not wearing NYSC crested vest
- Use dashboard links appropriately and follow social media for updates
- Apply for name correction on dashboard (spelling errors, rearrangement, addition/removal)
- Ensure correct Date of Birth on NYSC Portal, apply for correction if needed before Camp Registration
- Contact State Secretariat for wrongly uploaded Thumbprint/Passport photos before Orientation Exercise
- No passport photo change after camp registration
- Part-time graduates: register online to print Exclusion Letter on dashboard when Call-up Letters are available