NYSC Batch B Registration Guide 2023 | www.portal.nysc.org.ng. We present in this article all the guide you need in other to successfully register on your NYSC Portal.
NYSC Batch B Registration Guide 2023
How Much is NYSC Registration Payment?
- Beware of NYSC online registration scam and don’t let anyone take an advantage of you. During every registration, there are always different methods hungry people will use to extort you. Be careful.
- You will need to pay about ₦4,000 – ₦5,500 (including cyber cafe charges) for NYSC registration. You should only pay this money on the NYSC official website if you want to print your green card (containing your call-up number) and COVID slip within 24 hours after registration.
- NYSC registration is not first come first serve. Because you register on the first day doesn’t mean you will be deployed to Lagos or Abuja.
- Provide full and honest information during the NYSC registration. If there is an information you can’t remember, you can always make confirmation before you proceed with your registration.
- The original NYSC official websites are: www.nysc.gov.ng / nysc.org.ng / portal.nysc.org.ng
- Graduates who finished from institutions outside Nigeria are to visit the NYSC portal, register and upload their documents.
NYSC Registration Requirements for 2023
These are the documents and requirements for online registration on the NYSC portal:
- Phone Number
- Biometric Verification
- Valid Email Account (Gmail preferably)
- JAMB Registration Number
- Matriculation Number
- First Name
- Middle Name
- Date of Birth
- Place of Birth
- Marital Status: If married, provide newspaper change of name, husband’s valid ID card, marriage certificate, utility bill, and attestation letter from the current employment of husband.
- Already Have a Previous Call-up? Yes or No;
- Passport (White Background)
- Physically Challenged
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Present Contact Address
- Permanent Address
- Next of Kin Data
- Institution Attended (Primary School, Secondary School and Higher Institution)
- Military Personnel/Paramilitary/National Award Honour Details (if among)
- Nigerian Language(s) you speak
- Nigerian State(s) visited
- Kits Specification (Shirt Size and Trouser Size)
How to Upload Document on NYSC Portal
Here are the steps to upload documents on the NYSC portal:
- Log in the NYSC portal using your e-mail address and password.
- Hover to the “Certificate Upload” page.
- Click the “Add New Document” button below.
- Select the file you want to upload from your computer and click the “Upload” button.
- The document will upload to your account, and you can view it whenever you want.
How to register on the NYSC online registration portal
Nigerian graduates would be allowed to register on the NYSC portal only if they have seen their name in the senate list. The process is divided into four broad steps. Below is the summary of the steps to follow to complete your NYSC registration for first-time applicants.
- Go to the NYSC registration portal using your favourite browser.
- Click the ‘Mobilization’ button. It will open a page where you can initiate the account creation process.
- Enter your email address and the secret question. Confirm your email and answer, and press the green ‘Continue’ button.
- Open the confirmation email sent to you, and click the link.
- Click ‘Resume’ to continue.
- Select your country of origin and institution of study.
- Enter your JAMB Registration number.
- Fill in your Matric number or ID number.
- Continue the process by selecting your programme from the dropdown menu.
- Now enter your password and confirm it in the next field.
- Enter the GSM number and re-enter it in the following field to complete the process.
- Scroll down to enter your name (surname, first name, middle name, date of birth and date of graduation). Press ‘Continue’ to proceed into a four-step process.
- In step 1, you will be required to fill in your biodata: Upload your passport (15kb), personal data (gender, title, name, place of birth, marital status etc), health details, address, next of kin, contact in case of emergency and death. Press the “Save and Continue” option to continue to step 2.
- In step 2, fill in the fields with the correct information about the institutions attended. That is, primary, secondary, and foundation courses. Finish by clicking “Save and Continue.”
- In step 3, fill in the fields with other details and appointments. Such details include military personnel, paramilitary and national award honour, Nigerian languages you speak and visited, and kit specification (shirts, trousers, and canvas). Upload your signature and press ‘Preview’ to complete the step.
- In step 4, you need to select your centre from the drop-down menu and upload all the necessary certificates. Press ‘Proceed’
- Lastly, a registration details preview page will be displayed, where you must check if the information provided is accurate.
- Check/tick the small “I Agree” box to confirm all the information given is correct.
- Click the ‘Submit’ option to complete the process officially.
This application will be reviewed, and only eligible candidates will be selected. Those who wish to relocate from their current state of deployment to their husband’s state of domicile must submit an application that includes the following documents:
- Marriage certificate.
- Newspaper publication for change of name.
- Letter from husband’s employer.
- Husband means of identification.