WAEC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form. Application are invited from all qualified candidates toe the 2023/2024 WAEC Recruitment. The requirements and how to apply is shown below.
WAEC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form
This article will cover vital areas regarding the WAEC recruitment process and how to login and fill the WAEC application form online through the official WAEC recruitment website.
Is WAEC recruiting for 2023
Entry Requirements for WAEC 2023 Recruitment
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver’s license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, or NIN Number
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Birth certificate or age declaration certificate
- Educational qualifications (secondary and tertiary with uploaded scanned copies of certificates obtained). The size of the upload should be between 50kb to 120kb, width between 400pixels to 1200pixels, and height between 600pixels to 1500pixels
- A scanned passport photograph of size between 7kb to 30kb and dimension 275 x 314 pixels
You are one step away from being among the WAEC shortlisted candidates if you satisfy all the above requirements. See how to apply for the recruitment exercise below.
How to Apply for the WAEC Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official WAEC recruitment portal at https://recruitment.waec.com.ng/, www.waeconline.org.ng, or www.waecnigeria.org.
- Complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Fill in your details and submit the application form
- Take time to fill out the online application form. You cannot edit your bio-data once submitted.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
Once successful, your name will appear on the WAEC shortlist and you will be contacted via your registered e-mail address and be scheduled for the next phase of the recruitment process, leading eventually to an exciting career with the agency.