Victoria University of Wellington Tongarewa Scholarships 2023/2024 Application Form Link Portal is open for interested and qualified candidates to register and apply online
International Students can now apply/register for Victoria University of Wellington Tongarewa Scholarships 2023/2024. This is a partial fee-based scholarship that will go towards tuition fees for one year of study. Applicants can be either entering their first year of an undergraduate degree or entering a postgraduate degree programme at Victoria University of Wellington.
Eligibility/Requirements for Victoria University of Wellington Tongarewa Scholarships
Applicants must be:
- international students who are paying full international fees
- entering their first year of an undergraduate degree or entering a postgraduate degree.
You are not eligible for this scholarship if you:
- completed your secondary education at a New Zealand school
- completed the English for Academic Purposes (EAP) or Foundation Studies Programme
- are a Study Abroad or Twinning student from one of our overseas partner universities
- are in your second year of study in the same degree programme at Victoria University of Wellington.
How to apply/register for Tongarewa Scholarships 2023/2024 to study in New Zealand
Apply online here Official website
A completed online application must be submitted by 4.30 pm on the closing date. Late or incomplete applications will not be accepted. Any required supporting documentation (including references) must also be received by 4.30 pm on the closing date in order for the application to be considered.
Applications will normally open one month prior to the closing date. If no application link is provided below, check back again closer to the closing date. Contact us if you have any queries.
- Apply online for a Tongarewa Scholarship for Trimester 2, 2023 by 1 June.
- Apply online for a Tongarewa Scholarship for Trimester 3, 2023 by 1 September
Required Documents for a successful online application
The following documentation must be provided as part of your online scholarship application:
- a personal statement of up to 500 words outlining why you wish to study at Victoria University of Wellington, your academic goals and why you merit the scholarship. You should also include any leadership positions and details of your involvement in your school or community
- full transcripts and other documentation relevant to the qualification type
- an offer of place from Victoria University of Wellington (conditional or unconditional).