UPLOAD OF O’LEVEL RESULTS ON JAMB CAPS FOR 2023/2024 ADMISSION EXERCISE
Following the release of the 2023 West African Examination Council (WAEC) results, candidates who are yet to upload their O’level results on JAMB Central Admissions Processing System (CAPS) are hereby reminded to do so immediately to secure their offer of admission
This is a follow up reminder that the deadline for upload of O’level results on JAMB CAPS
Candidates who do not upload their O’level results before the stipulated deadline will NOT be considered for admission.
How to Upload Awaiting Result On JAMB Portal
Here is the procedure on how to upload and link your WAEC or NECO result on the JAMB portal;
- Visit a JAMB-accredited CBT centre close to you.
- Tell the CBT officer that you want to upload your O’level result
- Submit a printout of your WAEC or NECO result
- Verify on the computer screen your details are correct
- Check your JAMB CAPS to see your O’level result.
You do not need to go to the CBT centre with your original WAEC or NECO result. You can use the paper printout slip for the process.
How to Verify WAEC and NECO Result On JAMB Portal
Here is the procedure on how to check if your WAEC or NECO O’level result has been uploaded on the JAMB CAPS portal;
Note that your phone browser must be in desktop mode to access the JAMB CAPS.
How to verify WAEC and NECO results on the JAMB portal
- Visit the JAMB e-facility PortalGo to https://jamb.gov.ng/Efacility to access the JAMB portal
- Click on Create e-Facility Account/LoginEnter your email address and password to log in to your JAMB Portal
- Select Examination yearClick on the drop-down menu to select your examination year
- Click on Check Admission StatusClick on the pink box to access your JAMB CAPS
- Click on Access JAMB CAPSSelect the box the light green box to access your JAMB CAPS
- Select My O’levelClick on the My O’level menu
- You will see your O’level result uploaded on your JAMB PortalO’level results will display on this page
- Suppose you have updated your O’level details, which are not yet reflected on your JAMB CAPS profile. Click on the refresh button to update your O’level details.