UNDP recruitment 2023/2024 portal is currently open for online application – If you are interested in the UNDP jobs, you are advised to take time and read this guide to help you submit your application successfully on the recruitment portal.
UNDP Recruitment 2023 Job Vacancy
Note that UNDP job vacancies varies. It is divided into sub-categories which includes; Climate & Disaster Resilience, Sustainable Development and Poverty Reduction, Democratic Governance and Peace building etc.
READ – WHO Recruitment
Who Can Apply for UNDP Jobs 2023?
Anyone who meets the job requirements as stated on the United National Development Project recruitment portal www.jobs.undp.org can apply.
Application for the United National Development Project, UNDP recruitment is done online via the recruitment portal www.jobs.undp.org.
Candidates interested in UNDP recruitment are to visit this portal to explore job vacancies and apply accordingly.
READ – NIPOST Recruitment Portal
General Requirements for UNDP Recruitment 2023/2024
To be successful in the 2023 United National Development Project, UNDP recruitment, here are the criteria you must meet. Other criteria needed for each vacant position are stated on the recruitment portal.
- Candidate applying must have a valid means of identification recognized either nationally or internationally
- Applicant should be atleast 18 year of age
- Candidate should have fundamental education and those aiming for higher positions should have atleast a degree or equivalent
- Candidate applying must be analytical, competent, ready to adapt to new working environment
- Applicant that are computer literate have an added advantage
- Applicant should be a member of relevant professional bodies
- Ability to think strategically and holistically
- Very good problem-solving skills
- Excellent leadership and people management skills
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to pay adequate attention to detail
- Candidate should be willing to relocate to any part of the country if need be
- Candidate applying should have good team spirit
- He or she should be able to work with less or no supervision
- Applicant should also have sound knowledge of the position he or she is applying for
- Candidate with reasonable working experience have an added advantage.
How to Apply for UNDP Recruitment 2023/2024
To submit an application for the ongoing UNDP recruitment exercise, take the steps below.
- First visit www.jobs.undp.org
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Click blue “apply now” button
- Create an account by provided your email address
- Get the confirmation link from your mail
- Login to the application portal
- Carefully fill the online application form
- Upload required documents according to stipulated sizes
- Go through your application carefully to correct possible mistakes
- If everything is in order, then you can submit
UNDP Recruitment Closing Date 2023/2024
The general closing date for UNDP recruitment is 31st December, 2023. This means that persons interested in United National Development Project job vacancies must submit application on or before this deadline.