NIPOST recruitment 2023/2024 application form portal www.nipost.gov.ng, job vacancies, requirements, how to apply, closing date with other details are available in this post
It is worthy of note that the application form is free and accessible by prospective applicant from any of the states below.
|Abia State||Cross River State|
|Adamawa State||Delta State|
|Akwa Ibom State||Ebonyi State|
|Anambra State||Edo State|
|Bauchi State||Ekiti State|
|Bayelsa State||Enugu State|
|Benue State||Gombe State|
|Borno State||Imo State|
|Jigawa State||Nasarawa State|
|Kaduna State||Niger State|
|Kano State||Ogun State|
|Katsina State||Ondo State|
|Kebbi State||Osun State|
|Kogi State||Oyo State|
|Kwara State||Plateau State|
|Lagos State||Rivers State|
|Sokoto State||Yobe State|
|Taraba State||Zamfara State|
NIPOST Recruitment Portal
To see latest job vacancies at the Nigerian Postal Service (NIPOST), candidates are to visit the online recruitment portal www.nipost.gov.ng.
READ – Federal Government Loans
NIPOST Recruitment 2023/2024 Entry Requirements
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE).
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Applicant interested in the NIPOST recruitment must not be over 35 years
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Candidates with bad criminal record will not be accepted
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Must not have been involved in any criminal activities in the past
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
When is NIPOST Recruitment Starting?
NIPOST recruitment 2023 will soon commence although the exact date has not been disclosed yet
How to Apply for NIPOST Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal at www.nipost.gov.ng and complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.
When is NIPOST Recruitment Closing Date 2023?
NIPOST recruitment 2023 closing date is not yet fixed.