Türkiye Scholarships for Undergraduate, Masters & Ph.D. Studies in Turkey 2023 – Opportunities abound for all interested persons wishing to commence and or further their education abroad. Here is all you need to know about the Türkiye Scholarships; requirements, description, how to apply, and the application deadline.
Türkiye Scholarships considers everything that international students will need during their academic studies while discovering Turkey and acquiring new skills. Türkiye Scholarships has designed different and specific scholarship programs for each education level. It offers many qualified scholarship opportunities ranging from long-term bachelor’s, master’s as well as PhD scholarships to research and merit-based scholarships, art scholarships to joint scholarship programs created with international reputable institutions.
Minimum Academic Achievement
- For undergraduate candidates: 70%
- Graduate candidates: 75%
- Candidates of Health Sciences (Medicine, Dentistry and Pharmacy): 90%
- For undergraduate programs: being under the age of 21
- Master’s programs: being under the age of 30
- PhD programs: being under the age of 35
- Research Scholarship: being under the age of 45
- Citizens of all countries
- Graduates or those who will graduate at the end of the current academic year (before August 2022)
- Researchers and academics
- Turkish citizens and individuals who have lost Turkish citizenship
- Individuals who are currently enrolled in programs in Turkish universities at the level of education will apply.
- Provides university and department placements unlike other higher education scholarship programs.
- Covers tuition fees.
- Allows you to learn the language of the country study with 1-year Turkish language course. Thus, resources are diversified in your academic research and daily life becomes more pleasurable.
- Provides accommodation for students arriving in a new country.
- Supports you on your journey to Turkey and when you return to your country at the end of your education period and covers your once-off flight ticket.
- Allows you to take full advantage of widespread health services when necessary with health insurance.
- Also provides monthly stipend. 1000 TL at undergraduate level, 1,400 TL at Master’s level and 1,800 TL at PhD level per month
|Application Period||Not specified|
|Interview Period||June – July|
|Announcement of Results||Early August|
|Transfers of Grantees to Türkiye||September|