Tincan Island Container Terminal Trainee Program 2023. Apply now for the 2023 Operator Trainee at Tincan Island Container Terminal. The requirements and how to apply is presented below.
Tincan Island Container Terminal Trainee Program 2023
Tincan Island Container Terminal is a subsidiary of a multinational/global entity in the maritime sector. A rewarding career, great culture and working environment are what we offer if you decide to join us
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operator Trainee
Location: Apapa, Lagos
Training Duration: 2 Months
- One of the services we provide at Tincan Island Container Terminal (TICT) is container handling. Vessels berth at our port to discharge their containers, and we house/safeguard these containers while all regulatory examinations are being carried out up to the point of clients receiving their certified containers.
- The process of achieving this includes the use of heavy types of machinery like the Rubber tyred Gantry (RTG). The RTG is used by an operator sort and stack containers.
- To be a successful RTG operator, focus, dexterity, and coordination are essential qualities that must be possessed, and these qualities will be tested to ascertain your capability of becoming an RTG operator trainee.
Minimum Criteria for the job
- First Degree in any field (Only candidates with a minimum of BSC/HND need to apply)
- 0 – 5 years relevant work experience.
Program Requirements (successful completion of all 3 levels):
- Written assessment (Skills Test and Mechanical Reasoning Assessment)
- Personality assessment
- Oral Interview.
How to Apply for Tincan Island Container Terminal Trainee Program 2023
- Successful Trainees (upon completion of the training program) will receive a Contract of Employment
- If you are shortlisted, you will be contacted with details of the written assessment
Application Deadline 25th March, 2023.