Lafarge Africa Plc Recruitment for Team Assistant. Lafarge Africa are currently recruitment for the position of a team assistance. See the requirements and how to apply below.
Lafarge Africa Plc Recruitment for Team Assistant
Lafarge Africa Plc is a member of the LafargeHolcim Group – the biggest building and concrete solutions company in the world. It is a publicly quoted company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and serves Nigeria with a wide range of building and construction solutions designed to meet housing and construction needs from small projects like individual home buildings to major construction and infrastructure projects.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Assistant
Requisition ID: 906
Location: Opebi, Lagos
- The Team Assistant provides support to the Head of Department by effectively managing his/her schedule and performing a wide variety of responsible, complex and confidential administrative, secretarial, and analytical and research duties.
- He/she will also support the wider team with administrative activities.
Main Activities and Responsibilities
- Organise extensive global travel, visas and accommodation, where required may attend meetings to take notes or dictation or to provide general assistance during meetings;
- Hold as confidential, all aspects of the job designated confidential by the HOD and other Senior Managers.
- Handle mail and correspondence of the office, responding to routine request for information.
- Organise other travel arrangements for the team & regional visitors – transportation (Local).
- Create Purchase Requisitions, follow through on Purchase Orders to payment for the function (P2P)
- Manage expatriates rent renewals & monthly utility bills.
- Attend to visitors and screening of phone calls, enquiries and request in a pleasant and efficient manner.
- Maintain an efficient and well organized electronics and paper data collection and filling systems including confidential files.
- Oversea & ensure compliance of all team members to record keeping.
- Arrange appointments and maintain diaries.
- Work cooperatively with staff in other offices with the completion of large or time sensitive projects or emergencies.
- Maintain a safe working condition and operated electronic and other equipment needed to carry out job functions and responsibilities.
- Preparation of Departmental correspondence documents such as briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Support in Internal & external Commercial events and customer engagements.
- File and retrieve corporate documents and reports.
- Schedule & coordinate leadership & town hall meetings of the functions.
- Organizing meetings and ensuring the HODs are well prepared for meetings.
- Order and maintain office supplies and provide for the maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Create and maintain a clean, attractive, orderly, safe and efficient office environment.
- Track all outgoing actions, memos and transfer requests that are either sent out or received.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Preferably Graduate in any discipline
- 3 – 7 years relevant experience
- Communication: Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Time Management: Must have the skills to carry out tasks efficiently and effectively by prioritizing tasks.
- Analytical skills: Must have the ability to interprete and present data
- Project Management: able to organise and plan complex initiatives.
- Computer skills: Must be highly proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail applications
- Customer Services: Exemplary customer service skills including the ability to identify needs provide prompt response, and exhibit patience, respect and professionalism in all interactions.
How to Apply for Lafarge Africa Plc Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply