Sterling Oil Job Recruitment for CAD Technician. Apply Now for CAD Technician at Sterling Oil Exploration and Production Company Limited. See how to Apply and the requirements below.
Sterling Oil Job Recruitment for CAD Technician
Sterling Oil Exploration & Energy Production Company Ltd. (SEEPCO) is an indigenous company that ventured into Exploration and Production (E&P) business in the year 2005. SEEPCO participated in the 2005 bid round held by Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) and was successful with license OML 143 (formerly OPL 280).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: CAD Technician
- We are looking for a CAD Technician to join our team onsite in Lagos. You will be responsible for ensuring the delivery teams are provided with, workable temporary works design drawings in a timely manner to suit programme needs.
- Produce site sketches, site layouts for Construction delivery teams.
- Coordinate with delivery and design team to produce workable solutions
- Ensure designs are coordinated with MEP as required and include all temporary arrangements
- Provide administration assistance to Temporary Works design team where required
Skills and Qualifications
- Previous experience as a CAD technician for tunnelling or civil engineering work
- Experience in other industries and disciplines will be considered
- Skilled in both 2D drafting and 3D modelling techniques
- A strong work ethic and an enthusiasm to learn, develop and share knowledge
How to Apply for Sterling Oil Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs to: email@example.com with subject “CAD Technician”