Silverbird Group Job Recruitment for Internal Control Officer. Apply Now for an Internal Control Officer at Silverbird Group. Here are the requirements and how to apply.
Silverbird Group Job Recruitment for Internal Control Officer
Silverbird Group is a diversified multi-media company with holdings in Radio, Television, Real Estate, and Cinemas. Mr. Ben Murray-Bruce, a renowned businessman, politician, public figure and advocate for the people, founded Silverbird Group in 1980, and the company is today one of the largest media entertainment companies in Africa. The company is a leader in innovation, and has earned an international reputation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Internal Control Officer
- Daily reconciliation of sales records in Box office and concession to the cash book and vista.
- Ensure that daily cash received is banked and reconciled to the GL
- Ensure that all payments to vendors are properly approved with supporting documents.
- Ensure adequate control and security over cash and other valuables.
- Ensure that exceptions and issues arising from Internal Control revies are corrected.
- Ensure that controls are adequate and covered all key areas of operations.
- Advising management on new policies and updating existing policies when necessary.
- Carrying regular stock count exercise both at the concession stand and main store.
- Examine and analyzing Accounting Records, Financial Statements and other financial reports to Assess Accuracy, Completeness and Conformance to Reporting and Procedural Standards.
- Carrying out investigation activities as assigned by management.
- Ensure that all other incomes is captured and complete
- Ensure all promotion and adverts are approved and adhered to.
- Ensure all transactions are posted with supporting source documents/tickets
- Carrying out spot check on Box Office and Concession Counter to ensure completeness of cash in hand.
- Review GL and P&L accounts for unusual transactions and balances.
- Carrying out Security Sweep exercise and to ensure strict compliance with best practices.
- The preferred candidate MUST have a B.Sc in Accounting or Economics.
- ACA qualified with practice experience will be an added advantage.
- 2 – 5 years minimum experience in a similar role.
How to Apply for Silverbird Group Job Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 5th April, 2023.