SMEDAN – SMEDAN certificate, SMEDAN Registration Form Portal – The Small and Medium Enterprises Development Agency of Nigeria (SMEDAN) are in charge of controlling and coordinating the growth of Micro Small and Medium Enterprises MSMEs in NIgeria. A registration program was opened last year and it is very important that all business owners in Nigeria register and get their SMEDAN number. This will enable them benefit from many government support programs for MSMEs.
SMEDAN Registration 2023/2024
After your successful SMEDAN registration, you will be given an electronic certificate that bears a SMEDAN Unique Identification Number (SUIN). Follow the instructions contained in this article to see how to get SMEDAN number and business certificate.
READ – BOI loan Application Form
SMEDAN Login Portal for your Certificate
If you don’t have a SMEDAN number, you could miss out on the FGN funding opportunities like the ongoing Survival Fund Program for MSMEs.
- Click the SMEDAN Application Link- https://smedanregister.ng
- Fill the form that appears on your screen.
- Provide all the required details – name, email, business details, BVN – in the form that comes up next on your screen
- Now go to the SMEDAN homepage
- Enter your login details (the email used in creating the account and the password) to see your certificate
- You will also receive an email shortly confirming your SMEDAN registration was successful.
Requirements to Register your Business with SMEDAN
- You must be Nigerian
- SME must be registered with CAC and other relevant authorities
- You must reside in Nigeria
- BVN of proprietor(ess)
- You must be between 18-45 years old
- Valid government-issued identification e.g International passport, NIN, Voters’ card, or Drivers License
- Valid email and phone number
How to Get Your SMEDAN Certificate
The SMEDAN certificate is a very important document. It serves as an evidence that your business is properly registered with SMEDAN.
Your SMEDAN certificate will be presented to you electronically in PDF formats along with your SMEDAN number after successfully registering your business with the SMEDAN.
- Go to https://smedanregister.ng
- Register your business details.
- Download your electronic certificate with a SMEDAN number.
Uses of SMEDAN Certificate and Number
The SMEDAN certificate and number can be used to apply for loans. A common example is the government funding program (Survival Fund). You can also get loans from the private sector funding, and support funds within and outside Nigeria.