SEC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.sec.gov.ng | How to Apply – Applications are invited from all interested persons. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application deadline, and how to apply.
The Securities and Exchange Commission recruitment is designed for professionals interested in working for an organization whose main aim is to ensure that investing, trading, and other related business activities in the country’s capital market are fair, transparent, secure, safe and profitable.
Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
The Securities and Exchange Commission, SEC is a Government Agency mandated to regulate and develop the Nigerian Capital Market.
The agency is saddle with the dual responsibilities of:
- Regulating the capital market with a view to protecting investors
- Developing the capital market to enhance its allocation efficiency and pave the way for a private sector-led economy.
SEC Recruitment Values Required
The Securities and Exchange Commission is guided by the following values in the performance of its duties:
- Leadership by Example
- Commitment to Excellence
Securities and Exchange Commission Mission
Their mission is to develop and regulate a Capital Market that is efficient, transparent, fair, and dynamic to contribute to the Nation’s Economic Development.
To achieve their mission and vision, the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) officials are always searching for the best and brightest talents to help strengthen their team to serve their stakeholders better.
Recommended Disciplines for SEC Recruitment
In searching for the best and brightest talents, they normally target the following core disciplines:
- Business Administration
- Information Technology and
So whether you are a young professional, experienced hire, or a fresh graduate, working with SEC offers you:
- Opportunity to contribute to the future of investing in Nigeria
- Training, compensation, and work life balance
- Exciting and challenging work
- Opportunity to make a difference for investors in Nigeria
Who Can Apply for SEC Recruitment?
SEC recruitment aims at attracting people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. The organization also expects that potential professionals will have a good knowledge of capital markets and a good grasp of the laws and regulations that govern them.
Those with links to the capital market can apply for SEC recruitment. This includes those with an initial investment who are experienced traders in the Nigerian Stock Exchange or a member of its affiliated institutions.
SEC Recruitment Requirements 2023/2024
Candidates who wish to apply for SEC recruitment must meet the following conditions:
- Interested applicants must be a Nigerian Citizen
- Interested applicants must be of good behavior and composure
- Must be willing to work in a new environment
- Interested applicants must be physically and mentally fit
- Possession of B.Sc, HND, NCE, OND certificate from a recognized institution
- Must possess a minimum of Five Credits in no more than two sittings in West African Senior School Certificate (WASSCE), National Examination Council (NECO), and General Certificate of Education (GCE). Credit in English is compulsory
- All candidates must have a valid means of identification such as a valid driver license, National Identification Card, International passport, Voters card, NIN Number
- NYSC Discharge or Exemption Certificate
- Certificate of State of Origin duly signed
- Interested candidates must have good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong team spirit and excellent analytical skills
- Computer literacy is an added advantage
- Applicants must be certified by Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in the Commission
How To Apply For the SEC Recruitment
To apply, follow the steps below:
- Visit the official recruitment portal via sec.gov.ng complete the prescribed application form free of charge.
- Click on About on the top of the home page
- From the drop-down options, click on ‘Careers‘
- Choose a position of your that suits you best
- Read the job description carefully
- Provide all the necessary information
- Submit your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the next phase of the recruitment exercise.
- There will be screening for all shortlisted candidates. The date and time will be communicated to you via E-mail.