Qatar University Scholarship 2024 Application Form Link Portal is open for interested and qualified applicants to apply online – All graduate applicants to Qatar University are required to apply to their intended program of study using the QU online admission application. Kindly go through the following step-by-step application process.
We are delighted to inform you that Qatar University Scholarship 2024 Registration Form is open for 2024 Application.
The Qatar University under this scholarship program offers 21 majors for master’s, 4 Diplomas, and 3 programs for doctoral. Qatar University is the only a public university in Qatar. All programs will completely be taught in English. Student of any nationality is welcome to apply for a Scholarship in Qatar International Students.
The University of Qatar is a public research university in Qatar, located on the northern outskirts of the capital, Doha. As of 2014, there are more than 16,000 students. The courses are taught in Arabic or English. The university is the only government university in the country.
- University: Qatar University
- Course Level: Masters, Ph.D., Diploma, PharmD
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 5 Oct 2023
Requirements for Masters Degree at Qatar University Scholarship 2024
A bachelor’s degree or higher is received with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.8. Also, check the specific requirements of each faculty/department (CLICK HERE)
Requirements for Doctorate Degree at Qatar University Scholarship 2024
A master’s degree or higher is received with a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0. Standardized test scores (e.g., GRE, GMAT) are mandatory for all physicians. Programs are offered in English.
How to apply for Qatar University Scholarship 2024
- Complete the Online Application Form & upload the required documents: Submit your Online Admission Application and fill in all required information and upload the required documents. Once the application is submitted you will not be able to upload any document.
- Important Note: International students who do not hold a valid Qatar residency permit (excluding GCC citizens) are required to Apply Online for the student visa and upload the Required Documents during the same timeline of QU admission application. Applicants who fail to satisfy the requirements for a student visa will not be considered for admission to QU.
- Receive Letter of Acknowledgment: Within 3 business days, you will receive a letter of acknowledgement to confirm the receipt of your application
- Application Review: QU reviews your application and makes an admission decision (your application may be delayed or denied if all required documents have not been uploaded).
- Interview: The graduate program will contact you (by email or phone) to let you know of the date and time of the interview.
- Submit Official Required Documents: When Admission decisions are confirmed you will be contacted to submit all official documents needed (decision will be dependent on the submission of the official, authentic required documents, according to the (admission deadlines).
- Receive Admission Decision: Applicants receive an official letter with the admissions decision. Accepted students will receive their QU ID and login information to various QU online resources.
Closing Date for Qatar University Scholarship 2024
The deadline for online application is on, 5 Oct 2023