Nigerian Air Force Recruitment/Enlistment 2023 – The Official Nigerian Air Force Recruitment Website for submitting Recruit and Direct Short Service Applications to join the Nigerian Air Force is now open for interested applicants.
Nigerian Air Force Trade and Non-Trade Men/Women Recruitment 2023 Update
Nigerian Air Force recruitment 2023/2024: NAF recruitment online application form, recruitment portal www.nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng, requirements, starting/closing date, success tips and other important information are available in this article
Requirements for NAF Recruitment 2023
- Applicant must be a Nigerian
- Anyone applying must have an acceptable means of identification like National ID card or international passport
- Must have an atleast five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NEC or NABTEB including English Language and Mathematics in not more than (2) sittings
- Applicant should be between 18 to 25 years of age for SSCE holders
- Applicant for NCE, OND, Diploma etc. should be between the age of 18 to 28 years
- Persons that are married are not allowed to apply
- Applicant must not be less than 1.69m tall for male and 1.6m for female
- Female applicants that are pregnant are not allowed to apply
- Those with physical disability are not to apply
- Applicant must have a medical report from the hospital
- Candidates should possess good work team spirit
When is Nigerian Air Fore Recruitment Starting for 2023?
The Nigerian Air Force recruitment has began. Online Registration starts on 30 October 2023.
How to Apply for NAF Recruitment 2023
- The first step is to visit https://nafrecruitment.airforce.mil.ng/#!
- Select the position you wish to apply
- Create an account on the recruitment portal
- Login to the portal
- Fill in your correct information in the spaces provided
- Upload academic and professional credentials including guarantor’s form
- Proofread your application carefully to avoid mistakes
- Then submit
Nigerian Air Fore Recruitment Closing Date 2023/2024
all application are to be submitted on or before 11 December 2023