Bank of Industry Loan 2023/2024, BOI Loan Form, Bank of Industry Loan, see below if your business(es) is qualified – The Bank of Industry Limited (BOI) is Nigeria’s oldest, largest and most successful development financing institution (DFI). Bank of Industry Loan Application Form Portal, Check eligible business / enterprises for Bank of Industry loan, How to Register or Login to continue your BOI loan application and check your application status.
Interested Candidates (Graduates or Non Graduates) are told to login to BOI Loan Application Portal to download the Bank of Industry Loan Application Form PDF online or apply through their portal.
What You Need To Know About Bank of Industry Loan & Application Steps
1. Scope: The Bank of Industry targets sub-sectors include Agro-processing, Solid Minerals, Information Technology, Oil and Gas and Creative Industry. Businesses in these categories are accord priority.
2. Who BOI can Finance : Bank of industry only finances enterprises or companies and not an individual person or group of persons. The company / enterprise must be duly registered with CAC and you will be required to provide the registration number for a Limited Liability Company or business name for an enterprise before you can proceed with your application
3. Mode of disbursement: BOI funds the suppliers of the equipment or input for for the business/project and not to the borrower’s account.
4. BOI Loan Amount: BOI’s loan support to the SME starts from N5 million and above.
5. BOI Collateral requirements
As part of the fiduciary responsibility in managing funds under its care, Bank of industry requires that you pledge some assets to secure you loan. However, the Bank also accepts other forms of security subject to adequate coverage of the loan being provided to you. Types of security the Bank accepts include:
- Legal mortgage on a landed property. The property must be duly registered with a Certificate of Occupancy
- Debenture on assets of the company
- Bank Guarantee
- External Guarantors with Notarized statement of Networth for loans below N10 million.
Types of BOI loans available?
Cottage Agro Processing (CAP) Fund
SME Cluster Development Fund (CDF)
Graduate Entrepreneurship Fund (GEF)
Women Entrepreneurship Fund (WEF)
Youth Entrepreneurship Support (YES) Programme
Bottom of the Pyramid (BOP) Scheme
Bank of Industry Loan, see below if your business(es) is qualified
- 1. Adire (Tie and Dye)/Aso Oke
2. Animal Feeds
5. Blocks and Interlocking Stones
6. Bottled Water
7. Ceramics & Tiles
8. Chemicals and Paints
9. Cosmetics/Hair Products
11. Digital Printing/Multimedia Publishing
12. Doors and Window Frames
13. E-Commerce/Information & Communications Technology (ICT)
15. Fish Smoking/Drying
16. Food Processing (comprising processing of agricultural products)
17. Foundries/Metal Fabrication/3-D Printing
18. Fruit Juice
19. Furniture/Wood Processing
22. Laundry and Dry Cleaning
24. Liquefied Petroleum Gas/Compressed Natural Gas
25. Meat Processing
27. Health Care (Medical Diagnostics)
29. Movie Production (Nollywood)
31. Quick Service Restaurants
34. Roofing Sheets
35. Soaps and Detergents
36. Solar (off grid)
37. Technical/Vocational Schools (Offering City & Guild Certificate)
38. Theme Parks
39. Water Transportation Riverine
40. Light Manufacturing (Paper, Roofing Sheets, lube blending, Paints etc)
41. Grocery packaging
How to Apply for BOI Loan
Apply for https://www.boi.ng/.
- Is your company registered? Click on Yes (Because on those whom there business are registered are allow to apply for this loan).
- How much do you want to loan? Select How much you want to loan ( Minimum of #5,000,000 and Maximum of #500,000,000)
- Enter your business entity Name and the Type of entity?: i.e. the name of your business and the kind of business you are running ( Enterprise, Cooperative, Limited Liability, Public Limited Company).
- Incooperation / Registration No and Date of incooperation: Your RC No. and the date you got registered.
- Business status: Is your currently Statup status or is it under Expansion status. And then have you obtained the requisite regulatory certification(s)/license(s) for the product(s)/service(s) where applicable? YES/NO.
- Indicate the purpose/utilization of the proposed loan: i.e. (Plant and Machinery, Utilities (Generator, Transformer, Working Capital (Raw Materials/ consumables).
- What is your proposed security for the loan : Landed property(ies) in an urban area with valid title documents, Bank Guarantee from a Commercial Bank, Guarantors or Others as you’re required to specified.
- Contact Person: Enter your Full Name, Email, Address, Phone Number and Password.
- Filling other information’s required
BOI Loan Application Form Requirements
Click on any of the link below depending on your type of entity and the kind of loan you want to apply for. Note that this requirements coverers for both PRE & POST APPROVAL CHECKLIST FOR ENTERPRISE, LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY, LARGE ENTERPRISE & SME, COOPERATIVE SOCIETY and GOVERNMENT ENTERPRISE & EMPOWERMENT PROGRAMME (GEEP).