NDA List of Shortlisted Candidates for Admission 2023/2024, Download PDF of Nigerian Defence Academy 76RCC Admission List – The list of successful shortlisted candidates for NDA 76RCC admission 2023/2024 have been released. All are applicants to check their name by downloading the nda recruitment list. The steps below will guide all that sat and wrote the Screening Test of 76 Regular Combatant Course (71RC) that was held on . DOWNLOAD THE LIST HERE
The Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) is scheduled to make its final selection after its interview from Saturday, 22nd June, 2023 to Saturday, 10th August, 2023 in two batches.
The candidates whose names appear in this publication were successful at the Nigerian Defence Academy Screening Test held on Saturday . They are to appear for interview before the Armed Forces Selection Board (AFSB) from
Saturday 22 June – 10 August 2023 at the Nigerian Defence Academy RIBADU Campus, KADUNA. Candidates will appear before the AFSB in 2 Batches as follows:
Batch 1. (Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 22 June 2023).
- AKWA IBOM
- FCT Abuja
How to Check NDA 76RCC Admission List 2023
To check your on NDA Recruitment admission list, CLICK HERE
Batch 2. (Candidates from the underlisted states are to report to NDA on underlisted states are to report to NDA on Saturday 13 July 2023).
- CROSS RIVER
Candidates who fail to report by the screening date for Batches 1 and 2 respectively, will NOT be allowed to attend the interview. Any candidate in Batch 2 who is seen around the NDA premises before his/her date will be disqualified. All candidates will be accommodated and fed throughout the duration of their stay for the AFSB.
All candidates will undergo a screening exercise which will involve certificates/credentials screening, medical and physical fitness tests amongst others. Only candidates who pass the screening exercise will qualify to continue with the interview. Thus, any candidate that fails at any stage of the screening (documents verification and medical screening) will be asked to leave NDA premises.
Documents Needed for NDA Interview 2023
Candidates MUST bring along the original and 2 photocopies each of the following documents:
- JAMB UTME Result Slip 2023.
- Acknowledgement Form and NDA Screening Test Admission Card.
- Academic Certificates / Statements of Result and Testimonials for Primary and Secondary Schools (Junior and Senior).
- Birth Certificate or Declaration of Age, preferably Birth Certificate.
- Attestation Form of State/Local Government Indigeneship duly signed by the SSG or Chairman of Local Government, as the case may be. Certification obtained from a military officer from the candidate’s state of origin, who must be of the rank of Lieutenant Colonel and above or equivalent in the Nigerian Navy and Nigerian Air Force, may be used in place of Local Government Indigeneship Certificate. In this case, the officer must indicate his formation/unit, appointment, contact address, phone numbers and e-mail address. The officer must also affix formation/unit stamp and sign.
- Parent/Guardian Consent Form.
- Bank Verification Number (BVN) including your Account Number.
Note: Candidates are to download both the Attestation and Parent Guardian Consent Forms from the NDA applications portal (rcapplications.nda.edu.ng) and complete same. Candidates who fail to bring along the documents listed above will be disqualified. Any ALTERATIONS on the documents will attract outright disqualification.
Items Candidates will bring while coming for the Interview for NDA 2023 Admission
Candidates are to also bring along with the following items:
- Writing materials.
- Three blue shorts and 3 white (round-neck) T-shirts.
- A pair of white canvas shoes and 3 pairs of white socks.
- Non-refundable fee of N2, 500.00 each for verification/confirmation of results at WAEC/NECO office.
- Scratch cards for WAEC and/or NECO results for online confirmation of result.
- Four recent coloured passport photographs.
- The second copy of Postcard Photograph that was presented and endorsed at the Exam Centre during the NDA Screening Test.
- Transport money to and from Kaduna.