NASENI Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal | How to Apply – Applications are invited from all interested persons. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
NASENI Recruitment Process
To finally gain employment, applicants of the 2023 NASENI recruitment exercise are expected to pass through certain stages, these includes; application, shortlisting and screening stage.
Failure you outrightly follow through these stages would automatically lead to disqualification in the recruitment process.
To expatiate, the application exercise if what you’re about doing and we have provided the steps to do so. In this stage, applicants are to fill the job application form on NASENI website.
The second stage if shortlisting, after the application portal have been closed, the management of National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI) will review submitted applications and then release names of successful applicants.
Shortlisted candidates would then be subjected to further screening exercise which might be oral interview or written test (CBT) and then the successful ones would be offered appointment.
No, the National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI) recruitment exercise 2023 has not yet started. Information reaching us is that the application portal would soon be open.
Prospective applicants are to learn about the requirements and how to submit an application. In addition, candidates should note that NASENI job application form is free charge and easily accessible via the official website www.naseni.go.ng.
Requirements for NASENI Recruitment 2023
Before you can gain employment into the National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure, there are certain criteria you must meet. For NASENI job application, these includes:
- Being a valid Nigerian with proof of citizenship
- Having a degree or equivalent certificate from a recognized institution locally or internationally
- You should be well knowledge about the position you’re applying for
- Having few years of experience would be an added advantage
- Candidates with computer knowledge are most welcome
- You should have at least five (5) credits in either WAEC/GCE/NECO or NABTED which must include English Language and Mathematics
- If you’re combining O’level, it should not be beyond two (2) sittings
- You must be medically and physically sound
- You should possess high level of interpersonal skills
- You should have a strong sense of teamwork
- Candidate should have a criminal record free background
How to Apply for NASENI Recruitment 2023
Although NASENI job application portal is currently not open, below are the step you can follow to submit an application for yourself.
- First, if to visit the online application portal
- Next is to choose the position you wish to apply
- Then read through the application instructions
- Begin to fill the online application form
- Clearly scan and upload academic and professional credentials
- After that, read through the information you’ve provided
- If everything is in order, submit
Print out your acknowledgement slip immediately after application is there is any. If not take note of your application number or ID as this would be required in the remaining stages of this recruitment exercise.
NASENI Recruitment Deadline
The closing date for National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure recruitment has not yet been disclosed. This would be made known alongside the official commencement of the application process.
NASENI Job Application
Whether you’re applying for NASENI jobs for the first time or second, listed below are the secret codes to have a challenge free application.
- Ensure you have a stable internet connection before you begin application
- Do not apply using your mobile phone to avoid mistakes
- Avoid applying for more than one position at a time
- Submit your application on time, we recommend latest one (1) week after the opening of NASENI recruitment portal
- Scan and upload only originals of your academic and professional certificates