At LG, we deliver products and services that make lives better, easier and happier though increased functionality and fun. Put simply, we offer the latest innovations to make “Life Good” – from home appliances, consumer electronics and B2B solutions to innovations in digital signage, air conditioning, and vehicle components. As a global leader, we strive for greatness in product leadership, market leadership and people leadership to realize our growth strategies.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Product Manager
Job type: Full-time
Product Strategy and Planning:
- Support the development and execution of a comprehensive product strategy and roadmap aligned with company objectives.
- Lead scheduled and ad-hoc meetings with customers, partners, sales teams, and factory/R&D stakeholders to ensure strategic product plan and specific product features meet market needs and drive additional CAC business growth.
- Conduct market research, competitive analysis, and customer feedback analysis to identify new opportunities
- requirements, features, and functionality based on market needs and collaborate with engineering teams for product development.
Product Management and Development:
- Work closely with factory R&D teams to understand product features and operation to create strategic direction for proper product applications and competitively advantaging LG products.
- Lead/manage projects, outsourcing projects, and existing product information/data.
- Support product development lifecycle, from concept to launch, ensuring on-time delivery, quality, and cost-effective solutions.
- Collaborate with LG technical writers and Marketing for development and maintenance of product documentation and other literature including engineering manuals, catalogs, submittals, guide specifications, and installation manuals.
- Work closely with engineering teams to prioritize development of new features and products.
Commercialization Strategy and Support:
- Offer timely and efficient technical solutions and commercial quotations within a 24-hour timeframe.
- Gather and analyze customer feedback, market trends, and sales data to make data-driven decisions for product enhancements and improvements.
- Collaborate with the Corporate Marketing Department to ensure the successful implementation of product promotional plans and activities according to the project plan.
- Support sales teams by providing technical expertise, training, and product knowledge to drive successful product adoption and revenue growth.
- Conduct product demonstrations, presentations, and customer training sessions to showcase product capabilities and benefits.
Industry Expertise and Market Awareness:
- Oversee and guide projects, collaborating with stakeholders to meet project launch targets and drive successful product sales. Identify Stay up-to-date with the latest trends, technologies, and regulations in the commercial HVAC industry.
- Organize and execute product launch, presentation, and training sessions.
- Gather market information and data, summarize the challenges and needs of each local market, and present written reports to Product Manager.
- Identify trends and communicate product line insights while developing action plans to drive business objectives.
- Attend industry conferences, trade shows, and networking events to build relationships, identify partnership opportunities, and stay ahead of competitors.
- Collaborate closely with Product Manager to oversee commercial application teams, deliver effective customer solutions, and maintain excellent customer service standards.
- Identify and classify customer inquiries as routine tasks or potential market demands and consult with Product Manager to develop appropriate product strategies.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or a related Engineering field; or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in the HVAC or commercial ventilation product industries.
- Proficiency in the English and Korean is a must
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, along with strong interpersonal abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint), and the ability to comprehend 2D (AutoCAD) and 3D (SolidWorks) drawings.
- Proactive and organized individual, with exceptional analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Ability to self-manage and prioritize workload, with a commitment to meeting deadlines in a challenging and fast-paced environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply