LBDA Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form Portal www.lbda.go.ke – Applications are invited from all interested persons. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
Lake Basin Development Authority, LBDA recruitment 2023 is ongoing.
The first step in Lake Basin Development Authority job application is how to access the form. Concerning LBDA recruitment, candidates interested are to visit LBDA portal www.lbda.go.ke, go to download and then select application form.
Is LBDA Recruitment 2023 Ongoing?
Yes, Lake Basin Development Authority (LBDA) recruitment exercise 2023 is ongoing. Applicants are to visit the recruitment portal www.lbda.go.ke/vacancies to explore available post.
Listed below are current job vacancies in Lake Basin Development Authority.
- HR Officer
- Planning, Strategy & Resource Officer
- Supply Chain & Procurement Officer
- Commercial Services
- Corporation Secretary
How Much Does Lake Basin Development Authority Pay Staff?
The average salary Lake Basin Development Authority pay staff is KES 15,000 per month. Judging from this, we would deduce that there is so much to benefit from with this commission.
Sequel to this, many more applicants are attracted to this recruitment exercise, as such you need to step up your game by adhering strictly to every instruction provided.
General Requirements for LBDA Recruitment 2023
To get appointment for the advertised positions, these are the criteria you should meet.
- Basically, candidate applying should be a Kenyan
- He or she should possess acceptable means of identification like National Identity Card, Driver’s License or Certificate of Origin
- Candidate applying should have Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) of at least mean grade “C+” (Plus) or its equivalent
- Bachelor’s degree in social science in any of the following disciplines, Human Resource Management, Personnel Management, Industrial Relations and other related field of study, or equivalent from a recognized university
- Master’s degree in related field of study
- Candidate applying must be of good character
- He or she must possess great interpersonal skills
- Applicant should be willing to adhere to exiting work principles
- Candidate should be a registered member or relevant professional body
- Candidate proficient in computer skills have an added advantage
- Candidate should demonstrate results in work performance
Key competencies and skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Strategic and innovative thinking
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to mobilize resources
- Negotiation skills
- Report writing skills
Shortlisted candidates will be required to obtain and be in possession of the following documents at the interview stage:
- Police Clearance Certificate
- Tax Compliance Certificate from KRA
- Clearance from Higher Education Loans Board where applicable
- Clearance from a registered Credit Reference Bureau
- Ethics and Anticorruption Commission (Dully filled and completed first schedule (s.13) and self-declaration form stamped by the EACC.
- Academic/professional certificates and any other documents which may be requested before the interview date.
How to Apply for LBDA Recruitment 2023
To submit an application for LBDA recruitment, interested candidates should submit their applications with detailed curriculum vitae and photocopies of all testimonials stating current position, remuneration, contact telephone numbers, names and addresses of three (3) professional referees.
Submit your application in a sealed envelope with the respective job reference number clearly marked to:
- The Managing Director
- Lake Basin Development Authority
- O Box 1516-40100
Soft copies should be sent by email to info@Ibda.co.ke
Only successful candidates will be contacted. Lake Basin Development Authority is an equal opportunity employer as such people with disability can also apply.
LBDA Recruitment Deadline 2023