Polaris Bank Recruitment Today for Corporate Banking Officer | How to Apply – All interested applicants can now submit online application on or before the closing date. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
Job Position: Corporate Banking Officer
Polaris Bank Recruitment: About the Job
- Liability and Income Generation
- Analysis and Credit Presentation
- Manage a portfolio of corporate clients, building and maintaining strong relationships to drive revenue growth and meet targets
- Understanding and Selling of Bank’s Products and Services
- Negotiate and structure complex financing deals, including syndicated loans, mergers and acquisitions, debt capital market transactions, and other corporate finance activities.
- Evaluate credit worthiness of customers by processing loan applications and documentation
- Monitor active loans and enforce collection and recoveries.
- Ensure the achievement of all budget parameters.
- Develop referral networks and cross-sell products and services.
- Ensures a high level of customer satisfaction through excellent customer engagement and service delivery.
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and referrals.
- Ensure resolution of complaints to maximize satisfaction and boost customer service experience.
- Achieve a healthy portfolio and deposit mix.
- Execute marketing strategy and develop marketing campaigns.
- Ensures compliance with all internal policies and regulatory guidelines.
Preferred Skills and Experience/Requirements
- Minimum of 3 years work experience in marketing role in a financial institution (preferably from a Commercial Bank).
- Knowledge of corporate banking products and services, including trade finance, cash management, working capital solutions, and treasury services.
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Business Administration, or a related field.
- Candidates should have strong and effective communication and networking skills.
- Strong writing and presentation skills will be essential.
- Solid understanding of marketing techniques and principles as well as market research and statistical data analysis methods.
- Knowledge of MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM, Dynamics, Excel).
- In-depth knowledge of social media and web analytics.
- Exemplary organizational and multitasking skills.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Creativity and commercial awareness.
- Strategic vision and sharp business acumen.
- A team player with a customer-oriented approach.
How to Apply
All interested and qualified persons should CLICK HERE TO APPLY