FRSC Recruitment 2023 Latest Update – Here are all you need to know about the ongoing Federal Road Safety Corps recruitment. See below for details.
Following your online application to the Federal Road Safety Corps, you are requested to report for a screening exercise scheduled as follows:
Date: Tuesday, 16 May 2023
Time: 8:00 AM
Venue: The nearest FRSC Sector(State) Command
Applicants shall appear in white shorts, white round neck T-shirts, Canvass and socks.
Candidates will only be admitted into the venue upon presentation of the printout of verifiable data page (This is different from what was issued after application submission and download links can be found below) as well as verifiable invitation letter (download link below) and a valid means of identification.
Other Required Documents
Applicants are to come with the following:
- Verifiable Invitation Letter (Download Here)
- Verifiable Data Page (Download Here)
- Originals of credentials (for sighting)
- 2 sets of photocopies of the credentials
- 2 passport sized photographs
And the under listed documents.
- NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Degree /HND Certificate
- SSCE/or its equivalent
- First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC)
- Certificate of State of origin
- Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.