Dangote Group Recruitment for Plant Logistics Officer . Apply Now for Plant Logistics Officer at Dangote Group. Below are the requirements and how to apply.
Dangote Group Recruitment for Plant Logistics Officer
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Plant Logistics Officer – Traffic Management
Ref No: DCP-LOS-TA-20223
Department: DCP – Logistics
Job type: Full-time
- Provide support for the implementation of DCP’s logistics policies and processes by participating in planning and coordinating movement of cement products between the plant and approved areas.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage vehicular traffic, including loading activities (off loading and on-loading) at the plant to ensure overall orderliness and efficiency of depot operations.
- Coordinate efficient and timely loading of customers trucks with purchased products on a FIFO basis
- Develop and submit reports of logistics activities at the plant and provide recommendations where necessary.
- Ensure appropriate storage of incoming materials at the designated facilities in the plant.
- Coordinate loading of products onto allocated trucks for dispatch to approved locations outside the plant.
- Ensure that all plant logistics activities comply with DCP’s Health, Safety, and Environment standards.
Requirements Dangote Group Recruitment for Plant Logistics Officer
Education and Work Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Social Sciences or Humanities.
- Minimum of two (2) years related job experience.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good understanding of trends, challenges, opportunities, regulations, and legislations relating to the cement manufacturing industry.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Attention to detail and quality.
- Willingness to learn, improve and adapt to changing requirements.
- Working knowledge of relevant supporting tools and technologies such as MS Suite.
- Sound knowledge of DCP’s product and service offerings.
- Working knowledge of inventory management terminologies, methodologies, and approach
- Basic knowledge of system-based inventory management systems
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
Benefits of the Job
- Private Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Training & Development.
How to Apply for Dangote Group Recruitment for Plant Logistics Officer
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply