7Up Bottling Company Recruitment for Executive Assistant. Here are the Requirements and how to apply for Executive Assistant at Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited.
7Up Bottling Company Recruitment
Seven-Up Bottling Company Limited is one of the largest manufacturing companies in Nigeria, producing and distributing some of the nation’s most- loved beverages in the country like; Pepsi, 7Up, Mirinda, Teem, Mountain Dew, H2oH!, Lipton Ice Tea and Aquafina premium drinking water. SBC has recently entered into Home & Personal Care category with the 2SURE brand and launched its first product, a Hand & Surface Sanitizer. Seven Up boasts of nine bottling plants with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities strategically located across various regions in the country.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Executive Assistant
- The ideal candidate will provide top-level assistance for high level executives.
- They should be well-organized and be comfortable scheduling meetings and responding to emails on the executive’s behalf.
- This individual should be able to draft documents and help the executive with any necessary meeting preparations.
- Calendar management for executives
- Aid executive in preparing for meetings
- Responding to emails and document requests on behalf of executives
- Draft slides, meeting notes and documents for executives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite
- Experience in managing multiple priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
How to Apply for 7Up Bottling Company Recruitment
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com with the job title as the subject of the mail