DAAD Fully-funded Scholarship: Study in Germany 2023/2024 – Applications are invited from all interested persons to study in Germany. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, location, application window, and how to apply.
DAAD Scholarships 2023/2024 in Germany Short Summary
- Scholarship Host Country: Germany
- Sponsored By: Federal Ministry for Economic Cooperation & Development.
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Course Level: Master’s, PhD
- Eligibility: International students.
- Deadline: Varies
List of Available Fields of Study:
- Economic Sciences/Business Administration/Political Economics
- Development Cooperation
- Engineering and Related Sciences
- Regional and Urban Planning
- Agricultural and Forest Sciences
- Natural and Environmental Sciences
- Medicine/Public Health
- Social Sciences, Education and Law
- Media Studies
Financial Benefits of DAAD Scholarship
- DAAD Scholarship Monthly Stipend
- 850 euros will be provided for a master studies
- 1,200 euros will be provided for doctoral studies
- Health, accident, and personal liability insurance payments will be provided.
- Travel Allowance.
- Free tuition fee
Eligibility Criteria for DAAD Scholarship in Germany:
- Applicants From all Developing Countries are encouraged to apply.
- A candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree (usually a four-year course) in a related subject.
- A candidate’s academic degree should normally not be more than six years old.
- A candidate should have at least two years of professional experience.
How to Apply
What are the steps to Apply For DAAD Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany?
- DAAD scholarship candidates must fill out the online application form on the official website.
- Applicants must attach all required documents with their application.
- You must first select your chosen scholarship program in the scholarship database and then click on “Submit application”
- You don’t need to apply directly to the university.
The application deadline to apply for the DAAD Scholarship 2023-24 in Germany vary from one university to another.