Steps to Register for Sabi Moni – The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) has announced that Nigerians can now enroll in the financial literacy e-learning platform SabiMONI. The Apex bank announced the same on its verified twitter account on Monday, September 4, 2023.
What is SabiMONI?
SabiMONI is a financial literacy digital platform where Nigerians can learn about banking and how to mange their personal and business finances. The e-learning platform will provide financial information for learners, trainers as well as researchers.
The “SabiMoni” is an e-learning platform designed to train and provide people with up-to-date financial tools and resources at no cost.
The SabiMONI platform consists of 15 financial literacy modules. The CBN governor, Godwin Emefiele, who spoke during the launch of the digital financial tool last week, disclosed that the SabiMONI platform is an attestation that the bank is poised to achieving its target of 95 per cent financial inclusion by 2024.
“#SabiMONI portal will serve as a repository of information not only for learners and trainers but also for researchers in the most effective manner,” he said.
The CBN Deputy Governor, Aishah Ahmad, also said the SabiMONI e-learning portal will enable the Bank reach more people and create awareness on the benefits of financial products and services.
She expressed confidence that the platform will increase the use of financial services, help customers make better financial decisions and further drive the apex bank’s financial inclusion strategy in the country.
Steps to Follow to apply for Sabi Moni Registration Platform 2023
1. Register using the official website of the SabiMONI Online Learning platform using the browser of your choice. https://sabimoni.org.ng/
2. Create an account by registering and filling in the required fields,
3. Check your inbox/spam folder for the confirmation email, then click on it to verify the account created.
4. Fill in your email/username and password to login and update your profile, then select the course of your choice and complete all required fields.
5. After following all the necessary steps, click on the course overview and then click on the list of course modules.