Baobab Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Administrative Secretary. Below are the Requirements and the procedures to apply for Baobab Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Administrative Secretary.
Baobab Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Administrative Secretary
Baobab Microfinance Bank, the leading microfinance institution in Nigeria, is a subsidiary of the Baobab Group and has been operating in Nigeria since 2010. Our mission is to unleash the potential of our clients offering them simple and easy to use financial services. Founded in 2005 as Microcred, today Baobab has over a million customers and 3,800 employees operating in Burkina Faso, China, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ivory Coast, Madagascar, Mali, Nigeria, Senegal, Tunisia and Zimbabwe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Administrative Secretary
Location: Yaba, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Administrative Secretary provides high-level clerical support to an executive, director, or department head-level employee, performing a variety of secretarial duties and skilled tasks that may include preparing reports, conducting research, and collecting data.
- May train, supervise, and provide feedback on tasks performed by lower-level clerical staff.
Duties / Responsibilities for Baobab Microfinance Bank Recruitment
- Provides high-level administrative support to an assigned executive or director-level employee.
- Collects requested data and information from various sources including email and other correspondence, meeting minutes and records, and other documents; prepares summaries of findings and/or other related written correspondence as requested.
- Welcomes and directs visitors and clients
- Answers and transfers phone calls, screening when necessary
- Performs other general clerical and secretarial duties as requested, which may include recordkeeping, managing petty cash, maintaining office supplies and coordinating equipment maintenance, and handling packages and correspondence.
- May conduct research (within skills and expertise) to assist with projects or inquiries.
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings, conferences, and other assigned events; takes and distributes minutes or other notes as requested.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and questions
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Required Skills / Abilities
- Candidates should possess an HND / B.Sc Degree with a minimum of 1 year relevant work experience.
- Detail-oriented and professional
- Exceptional communication skills
- Flexible and adaptable in various situations and when interacting with many different personalities.
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks including delegation of tasks when appropriate.
- Knowledge of, or ability to quickly acquire, familiarity with the roles and function of the assigned department, and any specifically applicable laws or guidelines.
- Extremely proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Basic understanding of office equipment
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as recordkeeping and filing
- Ability to work independently and reliably
How to Apply for Baobab Microfinance Bank Recruitment
Application Deadline 28th March, 2023.