Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship to Study in Canada. Application are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the 2023 Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship. The requirements and how to apply is shown below.
Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship to Study in Canada
The Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship is aimed at inspiring and educating students from underserved and underrepresented communities to pursue a future in computer science. The scholarship program provides students with an opportunity to upgrade their careers with a yearly scholarship for up to four years.
Scholarship Sponsor(s): Amazon
Scholarship Type: Partial Funding
Host Institution(s): Participating Canadian Universities
Scholarship Worth: $30,000 CAD
Number of Awards: Several
Study Level: Undergraduate
Nationality: Permanent residents
Eligibility for Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship 2023
- Graduating high school (outside of Quebec) or CEGEP (in Quebec) in 2023
- Entering in full time studies in a first bachelor starting fall 2023
- Pursuing a degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Employees and immediate family members of Amazon.com and its subsidiaries are not eligible to apply.
Scholarship recipients are selected on the basis of academic performance, experience with computer science, demonstrated leadership and participation in school and community activities, work experience, unusual personal or family circumstances, financial need, racial/ethnic/gender diversity.
Interested applicants for the Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship are to apply online through the Universities Canada Scholarship Partners program by the application deadline and provide all the necessary information.
Steps to Apply
- Click the “Apply Now” button on the official website to proceed to the application portal.
- Create an account and sign in using the temporary password you receive by email.
- Click on the “Search for Public Scholarships” tile on the home page.
- Search for “Amazon Future Engineer” or scroll down to select “Amazon Future Engineer Scholarship” from the list.
Application Deadline: April 26, 2023