www.ncdc.gov.ng NCDC Recruitment 2023/2024 Application Form and Registration Portal – Applications are invited from all interested persons. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
The form is available online at the NCDC careers portal via www.ncdc.gov.ng. Most important, the Nigeria centre for disease control application form is totally free. Kindly disregard any information or individual asking for money in exchange for the form.
- Global Fund (GF) Grant Manager
- Laboratory Specialist (Technical Lead)
- Programme Officer
- C19RM Health Product Management and Logistics (HPML) Specialist
- Global Fund (GF) Compliance Officer
- Global Fund (GF) C19RM Monitoring and Evaluation Specialist
Interested applications from the below states can apply for the NCDC recruitment 2023.
|Zamfara & FCT
NCDC Recruitment Requirements 2023
Minimum Age: 20
Mode of identification: National ID, International Passport, Driver’s License or Voters Card
- Minimum of 5 Credits in SSCE/GCE/NABTEB/NECO including Mathematics and English
- B.Sc or Master’s Degree obtained from an accredited Tertiary Institution in any related discipline or an HND in a relevant course in any field of study.
- Applicant must have good communication and writing skills
How to Apply for NCDC Recruitment 2023
To apply for the Nigeria centre for disease control recruitment, you need to visit the application portal via www.ncdc.gov.ng. Follow the steps below to submit your application.
- Visit www.ncdc.gov.ng
- Create an account with your active email
- Verify your account via email confirmation
- Fill the online application form
- Upload credentials
Application Closing Date